9.24.2017

When washing windows, look out of the ordinary tools help

As the fall weather starts to crawl and we played our windows for the winter, here are some tips to make them good and clean.

I have found that some of this wood Orange sticks to dig for work nail care very well the dust in the corners of the window frame.

A reader in Iowa had a tip for window cleaning, also:

I take my old and full of holes cut to two mitten shapes towels so that they too big. Coso Mittens edges with a zigzag stitch.

I use them when I wash car windows in the summer months when they are sticky with juice mistakes.

let the roughness of the terrycloth removes all insect parts and my beautiful, clean windows.

Paula publishes the monthly newsletter "Pennywise" Farm and Ranch diversified family on the edge of the Badlands SD. If you have to share tips, lines Paula PennyWise, Box 518, Kadoka, SD 57543-0518 or e - mail pennywise@goldenwest.net .

Let you us block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire