9.29.2017

Very bad advice Sewing for fun and laughter

I was poking around in different parts of sewing read today and many sewing tips. Much has been as comments to messages. I am given by some of the advice to people very surprised. So I started to fool trying to overcome their advice. I decided that I like just feel fun today and are very ill-advised sewing for fun and laughter.

1. Question - Where - put the pins of no use?

Good question. I did a little in his mouth, which are always available. Or it can fall on the ground, bad advice easily in this way.

2. Question - Should - I drink wine before sewing?

Yes of course. The more the better. This way you learn to use your favorite morning seam ripper.

Question 3 - What is the color of the thread should - use?

I often try my nail polish to match, but others still prefer to use the black color.

Question 4 - How - fussy with my girls - girls to sew like them?

It is very demanding. Take everything and criticize everything you do. It will not bother you to sew more than learning.

Question 5 - What is to sew the danger?

It is much less dangerous than climbing or driving race cars. It depends on how these tips below.

6. Question - Should - I use my sewing Scissors for other tasks?

Yes! So it is less and less dangerous for the sewing shape. Winner!

7. Question - How - I mark a hem for me - yet?

String on a clothes line in the sewing room in a dark liquid covered. She lies on the floor, to wear the garment. slowly lower the clothes line where you want the hem. It actually has a clean line.

8. Question - What is the best advice a sewing needle to thread?

Ask someone younger to do it for you.

9. Question - What can I do - I do if I have a fashion - make mistakes?

Shouts, screams and throws it across the room. Just kidding, just throw.

10. Question - What is the best sewing machine to buy?

Why buy a whole? only borrow other people and see if they ask for it again.

11. Question - Will I receive a note in my project?

Yes, if you will. to be tense, you should have your sewing much more enjoyable.

12. Question - How often - Clean my sewing machine?

Nobody cleans a sewing machine, which is like cleaning a bathtub. Some items just can not get dirty.

13. Question - Should - I darn socks sacred?

If they are holy, you have to take them to church.

very bad 14. Question - What are stitch the cops?

They are your best friends in the world. Errors are identified and make you feel bad. Be sure to pay attention to it.

15. Question - What is the best way to sew to learn?

Of course, do not take a class or someone to teach. Just dive in and be like Frank Sinatra, do it your way.

16. Question - Is there such a thing as a stupid question - are there?

Probably, and certainly no wrong answers.

happy thing!

Would you want to see and enjoy more fun Quilty? Check out my out Facebook - side . Since the site and join the conversation!

If you want to continue my blog read, you can subscribe. There are two possibilities.

Enter your e - mail in the box and click the "Create subscription". My list is completely free of spam, and can always be removed.

Or search instead on the side rail. Just enter your email address in the box and click the "Create subscription". You will receive a confirmation message. My list is completely free of spam, and can always be removed.

I wrote other humorous pieces. Try one - one!

Let you us block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire