10.24.2017

cleaning products

Would you like to make your own cleaning products? It is so simple and requires only a few components.

There are years that I my own cleaning products as a way to ensure started saving money, and that's still a big advantage, I do it also because it is safer for our house. was I remember clean to my bathroom and turn on the fan, because the chemical odor of cleaning products store bought so overwhelming. Over time, I have to store bought cleaners done research, and I have come to discover that they are not required to disclose what they put into their products. If you look at a bottle store bought cleaner, you can see the ingredients waves as they are glass cleaner in a bottle: carriers, wetting agents, detergents, pH adjustment, perfume, dye. Eh?

So instead no idea that their projection around your home, you can buy a few simple supplies and make ... and the best part is, you know exactly what is in them.

Let's start with the supplies you start need to store your detergent, and we will discuss what to do.

neatly:

spray bottles

If you make your own cleaning products, you need a variety of spray bottles in any case. I use 16 oz brown glass bottles for my jet-purpose , glass bottles 4 oz cobalt to room fragrances of DIY and transparent glass bottles for things like vinegar (I use for my use a private bathroom DIY ). If the use of essential oils, must use the glass aerosol bottles, preferably color blue or brown in one. Essential oils are actually decompose plastic, so you want to go with glass. For other non-essential oils that use products, you can certainly use plastic, but I prefer the glass. Here are some of my favorite spray bottles that have been in recent years.

sealed container

By storing cleaning products DIY most storage require in a sealed container in the air. I like to use a large jar with a lid or a clip of my store bath bombs DIY and Defuse . Glass jars are perfect for my keep cleaning cloths for the same , such as glass, and my version contains essential oils. My detergent DIY is a huge amount, so store in the glass container (I save my house coffee for art supplies).

labels

If you label your own cleaning products, be sure they. It's very hard to tell the difference between alcohol and vinegar (unless do not recommend you feel). Of course you can use some of the labels that I buy (or other) chalk, or labels.

cleaning Caddy

It is not necessary, of course, have to make your own cleaning products with a cleaning cart, but it will give us everything you need in one place to help 🙂

clean:

Only need (of which probably already achieved most) to clean your house for everything that you need a practical products.

microfiber clothing

I have a lot of microfiber clothes, and for a variety of things to use my house. Best of microfiber is that it is not necessary to use detergent with them. They are to be used with water, or on your own. Another advantage is that it can be washed and reused for years. I had some of my clothes Norwex for 12 years, and are still in great shape!

Glass

If I could recommend a cleaning product, these clothes Norwex would. They are amazing for glass cleaning. Simply wet the EnviroCloth with water wash the glass, then use plastic windows (the species has crazy rubber fiber brush) to clean the strip. Norwex products can be purchased through a Norwex consultants, and while the prices are cheaper, they do not know the shipping costs. If you do not know who sold Norwex, you can be easily purchased through Amazon. I know that these clothes are expensive, but I had my strong forever, and still is. The price worth paying.

for stainless steel

Stainless steel is difficult to clean. Each footprint seems to appear. I use these microfiber clothes (plus a little olive oil) like new for our team. (Full instructions can be found here .)

dust

I have a microfiber glove I use to go to my house quickly in dusty surfaces. Microfiber is big trap dust and requires no spraying or dusting other products for use with it. Wipe the mitten on dusty surfaces and you are good to go.

general cleaning

However, I tend to use sponges and cotton clothes for my general cleaning, microfiber clothing is also ideal for cleaning countertops, sinks and kitchen tables.

other important things

Baking powder - I use baking soda in a ton of my DIY cleaners, so I buy a bag of 13 1/2 pounds 🙂 more information about how to clean them with baking soda Visits this post .

Vinegar - Buy Again vinegar to a gallon jar huge because, often used. For paths with vinegar to clean, see this article .

Dishwashing liquid

Hydrogen peroxide - Combine that with the baking powder and made the best porcelain sink cleaning and grouted clean are! Add a little detergent and has a great spot .

Denatured alcohol - alcohol to clean microfiber used (with a little distilled water) or in combination with other ingredients to make their own to make cleaning cloths .

Essential oils - I have a lot of essential oils without cleansing agents, but they have to improve a great job cleaning her and they smell amazing. See this article how to use essential oils for cleaning for ideas.

Olive oil - This is ideal to make your make stainless steel shine or your own furniture polish .

I know it can be intimidating to make your own cleaning products, but you really need a few essential, basic ,. To begin to replace the elements while running. If you're up and out gassing, DIY try a statement. If your towels are, try to make your own. It took years to spend most of my products, so that you only start with one thing at a time.

Erin

want more cleaning tips? Member are - and win!
Participants have entered into a monthly draw product, I think you will love it - every e - mail. You can register here .
Social media is more your style? He would follow:
Facebook // Share // Instagram // Twitter // Google+ // bloglovin'

Want? Nail!

Would you like to make your own cleaning products? It is so simple and requires only a few components.

You can also enjoy:

Let you us block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire