10.25.2017

Mazi Croydon Restaurant caused outrage with the supply of cleaning work for women

The restaurant manager that Croydon has only been criticized women who want to apply for the position of a cleaner set to fill the place a man - because no woman wanted the job.

Ridvan That Mazi restaurant in London Road, said the decision sometimes women to hire more than men were "just part of the business."

Mr. He said a woman for the position, as did "a regular guy will be so clean not as a woman."

RELATED: refuse Restaurant Croydon rent the men of new jobs

"Men are a little chaotic," he said. "I need a woman to help me at home, so I thought that more women for the restaurant would be good.

"I come from a home where my mother does everything, that's how I grew up."

Mr. That has caused outrage on social networks, if I put a sign in the window of the restaurant and ask posted on the website recruit effect, "part-time employees required (female)."

wrote a Facebook user, "I would have thought that illegal sex of employees was specify unless it is only necessary to change women to use areas clean."

Mr. The added: "In my view, the women are a little cleaner than men, and do a little more with things."

He said, "have operations with male clients better relationships, if you know what I mean, we realize that men leave more tips if they are served by a woman instead of a man.".

Men and women working in the restaurant, but Mr. That was the first latter outnumbered.

Despite a woman for the job want a man was finally set for the renovation.

"No woman walked through the door and applied," said Das.

Let you us block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire