10.12.2017

to keep this trick two seconds its own bathroom

Advanced bathrooms

Some magic is all you need to keep your bathroom clean.

Alina Bradford / CNET

If you have or a lot of people in your home your location is where every time enjoy, then you probably need to clean the bathroom frequently. Seven young people in and out of my house on a regular basis, I cleaned my toilet bowl every other day.

It was painful, so he tried to keep in the tank, the tank clean those little blue pills. I could not find one that worked, the more my youngest son of creeped blue water. I tried to effervescent tablets at home. Those who do not work and were thrilled, either. I finally found a solution, and it takes literally 2 seconds.

Use magic ... more or less

All you have to do to keep your own record, a magic sponge in the tank (also known as Magic Eraser) to drop. It dissolves slowly and cover the bowl with cleaning quality every time is the toilet. The best part is the sponge may take up to a month.

The investment is the key

Make sure that you are getting the leak as possible so not repudiate in mechanical scan mode. Mines I wedged between the filling valve (pipe thing is that plastic pipes thereof) and the tank wall.

Make Magic on a budget

Magic sponges can be expensive. If you on a budget make - are up - take a look at CNET position as the Magic Sponge for pennies .

Let you us block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire