12.15.2017

BAES with setbacks: Ginney Noa

You have to believe, Nike when he says that " force is a woman ." Designer of consumers in general, women have played an important role in strengthening the shoe industry forward. In recent years we have seen a significant increase in shoe models of exclusive women , and of course the appearance of shops sneakers this stock. In social media , we get all day Girls SNEAKERHEAD INSPO. It's okay that we give credit to the ladies, spreading like a kicking helps Photo Instagram at once.

The launch of the new "Baes with Kicks" series, the passionate sports shoe has Ginney Noa comes from the hip and the Dutch city of Rotterdam fresh. It is rare to find shoeshine tips he gave us the truth about her huge collection of shoes. Read on for our interview with Ginney.

Ginney Noa Rotterdam sneaker in the Netherlands Dutch SNEAKERHEAD HYPEBAE Collection Nike Puma Vans Maha Amsterdam Blue Ribbon Sports Air Max 1 Patta Woei

Milan Carvalho (left), Marko Kolanus (right)

Name: Noa Ginney

City: Rotterdam, Netherlands - Netherlands

Position: Founder / creator of content ginneynoa.com , graphic designer and bartender

How many pairs of sneakers you have in total?

I noticed. to expect the highest ever around 200 pairs. I now sell a lot, so I think it should be around 100 persons.

  • Ginney Noa Rotterdam sneaker in the Netherlands Dutch SNEAKERHEAD HYPEBAE Collection Nike Puma Vans Maha Amsterdam Blue Ribbon Sports Air Max 1 Patta Woei

    Ginney Noa

  • Ginney Noa Rotterdam sneaker in the Netherlands Dutch SNEAKERHEAD HYPEBAE Collection Nike Puma Vans Maha Amsterdam Blue Ribbon Sports Air Max 1 Patta Woei

    Ginney Noa

How did you get in sneakers to collect?

When I was 15, it was 10 years ago, I worked on a concept store in Rotterdam. They had a shop in stores with exclusive of the Jordan . I still remember the first time I buy Air Jordan 3 "Black Cat". From that moment on I was hooked.

Enter the three pairs of shoes in your collection favorite sport. Why do you like them so much everything?

1. Nike Air Max 1 "Blue Ribbon Sports." This has my holy grail for ages. I have them. In size from 36.5 It is so super rare with that small. And the colorway is so attractive.

2. The Air Max 1 "Morning Glory". It is the perfect combination of pink and black color.

3. The Nike x Patta Air Max 1 "Purple denim." The fact that I like Patta (your local support) and the fire in my size has air.

  • Ginney Noa Rotterdam sneaker in the Netherlands Dutch SNEAKERHEAD HYPEBAE Collection Nike Puma Vans Maha Amsterdam Blue Ribbon Sports Air Max 1 Patta Woei

    Ginney Noa

  • Ginney Noa Rotterdam sneaker in the Netherlands Dutch SNEAKERHEAD HYPEBAE Collection Nike Puma Vans Maha Amsterdam Blue Ribbon Sports Air Max 1 Patta Woei

    Ginney Noa

  • Ginney Noa Rotterdam sneaker in the Netherlands Dutch SNEAKERHEAD HYPEBAE Collection Nike Puma Vans Maha Amsterdam Blue Ribbon Sports Air Max 1 Patta Woei

    Ginney Noa

  • Ginney Noa Rotterdam sneaker in the Netherlands Dutch SNEAKERHEAD HYPEBAE Collection Nike Puma Vans Maha Amsterdam Blue Ribbon Sports Air Max 1 Patta Woei

    Ginney Noa

What's the most unusual pair of kicks for your collection?

I think my Air Max 1 "Blue Ribbon Sports."

How do you keep your kicks on new research? Never buy two pair of sneakers same - a pair of collection and a tear for normal wear and?

I'm always very careful when it comes to wearing sneakers. Do not clean all the time, I shoes for rainy days, and work shoes for the festival. I calculate the same vans because - they are simply timeless. When I clean my shoes, I always use Jason Markk or baby - wet wipes.

Ginney Noa Rotterdam sneaker in the Netherlands Dutch SNEAKERHEAD HYPEBAE Collection Nike Puma Vans Maha Amsterdam Blue Ribbon Sports Air Max 1 Patta Woei

Jewvy van Eijkelenburg (left), Marko Kolanus (right)

What are your go-to - stores sneaker?

I love visiting Woei Rotterdam and Maha in Amsterdam.

What's the craziest thing you've done for a pair of sneakers?

To be honest, I'm not really crazy things when it comes to buying shoes. I've never camped or anything. (Crazy, right?)

Let you us block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire