12.11.2017

What Don & # 39; t clean in your kitchen?

Hello and welcome to, what's cooking? The open thread where you get good ideas to share tips, recipes and reviews on all things related to food. This week I want to talk about the cleanliness, or rather, things that do not (or rarely) clean.

I am a very clean person. I wash bedding weekly, which I use every day a spray shower, I wash the trash regularly, but do not wash my coffee. A simple rinsing is good enough. (The only exception is the time forgot to wash, rinse download -. Before I leave town, and mold develops in the remaining coffee, of course then washed) So what I want to know is that you don "t wash or right in your kitchen or not often'll begin purified by listing all mine.:

  • The coffee pot: As just mentioned, simply rinse. This also applies to the small basket of reasons contains.
  • My coffee grinder: try to clean with only bread made my whole crumby mill, and I've never noticed a taste beyond any pattern of 'old'.
  • My knife (sometimes): Unless you are super sticky, often simply wipe with a damp cloth before back to his belt.
  • My cast iron skillet and my non - stick frying pan: Again depend on the project, but often down with a clean, damp paper towel or washcloth is good enough.
  • Oven: Well, I should really clean. I've never done. Maybe I'll do this weekend (it does not).

Well, now it's your turn. Tell me your dirty secrets, and if you happen to have tips on how to remove the CD-cooking clean material to clean.

Let you us block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire