12.06.2017

pierced 10 things to consider before nose

I had failed my share of beauty, including the bad hair colors and ladles perforations (think: Pumpkin orange hair accidental perforation of the stomach and 16). Although it seems that my hair reached the adulthood , my spontaneous perforations have a long way to go.

There was not run many intelligent thoughts through my head when I went to the piercing studio, and certainly not the effort that followed a nose piercing. At first I wanted my stomach piercing made new (sorry mom) get, but could not go through the scar tissue. So I thought my nose was a great idea. If this were a movie, the narrator keeps saying: "It was a very bad idea, in fact."

As it happens, I removed the asparagus recently because everything went very wrong, and I can not even blame the blow, because I study best in the region. No, I is about me, myself, and that's what you want before you should know this nice little stud in her nostril. And yes, you can read this and wonder why I'm so stupid, but I know I'm not alone.

Choose wisely jewelry

change no less bolts, are transmitted as after a week like I did. Time (three months) to heal with the original screw is required, so choose wisely your jewelry. carefully check the size and color. I hated the screw selected and changed almost immediately, causing much irritation.

Not get it done away

I did mean, if I was (I live in London) in the US, and if anything went wrong, I had to visit other studies (they do not care), and had my concerns about e-mail. Not ideal.

They did not clean

I'm very picky. I went too far in salt water, and finally the area aggravating. Make sure the area is clean, but do not go with cleaning tips randomly crazy. Hold for a study on saline.

Do not use cheap jewelry

Why do not I learned from my belly piercing? Do not go to Accessories Claire and excited for the three for two much as I do. And stick to the bit rate jewelry suggest either hook, rod, ring or L-shaped

It is very painful

Everyone has a different pain threshold, and I is quite high (I have a tattoo on his chest), but the wounded had much less than expected. It was a short sharp pain, which lasted just 10 minutes. I had no pain during the healing process, not curative spite of me.

Is likely to be started, inevitably,

Do not be dramatic, but they are required to start more than once, and is likely to happen by chance when the post-shower towel turban is removed. This will make the dreaded blow, with much irritation. Pay special attention to the follow-up, if it occurs. What about my fat ass about once a week.

Do not take the drilling and

It should be clear to go in one day and again it was not before, the best deal, but unfortunately I have continued. How would the coach Carr Mean Girls "just do not do it, promise?"

If you are infected, do not remove

The worst thing you can do if removed drilling is infected. This may cause further infection and thus increase the healing time. Visit your piercer for advice on the next step.

Forget trying to blow your nose

If the piercing heals, the nose can be a struggle. TMI, but it will be very difficult to get the snot on his nose, especially if like me you are part of a false nail.

The core of the dreaded nose

You probably have to endure the dreaded humped nose, caused by irritation. , Most people have only a week or two before it is installed. This is what I finally took my horse, because it really is not a good long look. Make sure the area is clean with saline and avoid injuries in the region.

I do not like that little time, even those who pierced my nose and I spent together, but just do not work. Please do not make the same mistakes I did. For me, it's time to begin the healing process and to let my scar oils.

Let you us block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire