12.12.2017

Shortcuts to: Mom, when it comes to cleaning, why not jump stuff!

Some years I spent two to three hours of daily cleaning. I see crazy things like toys and lost socks. I did it for more than a decade, until all my children were in school and gave me a job. That's when everything changed. I'm glad I did! That's how I cleanse today:

  • Every day, I make dinner, wash the dishes and I spend 15 minutes waltz into the house and get the kids junk food, which he placed in the lounge at the craft table.
  • I wash every Friday linens.
  • Around the end of the world, it has its own dirt on the craft table and must in their rooms. Then they have their rooms clean, but decide how "clean" it. It is your place, after all. I used to go and clean their rooms. That's just crazy.
  • Children need to pick up a game room and TV and the cellar.
  • My husband sucks the weekend and cleaning the bathrooms and kitchen, but rarely mop or dust.
  • On Sunday, I bow to all the laundry and give each child his basket. You can put away or not. If you want to live a basket not my problem.

Life is much better to wait since leaving non-essential tasks. Finally, mothers need breaks, too! Right ???

Let you us block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire