3.12.2018

Spring Cleaning Tips - Clean your wardrobe

The spring cleaning is fantastic and terrible at the same time. It's hard to start, but when you're done, you feel so good and ready to face the world. It's not so much the vacuum that you do not normally do or cleaning the kitchen is difficult ... it gets rid of the clothes. It's so hard to part with clothes, even if you forget you have it! Why then? Why is it so hard to decide whether to part with a shirt or an old pair of pants?

HalloGiggles He recently wrote an article on the subject and even had some ideas on how to handle his clothes and wardrobe. These are good things to help you decide if you really need to keep this shirt you had two years ago to answer a trifling question! I even added some suggestions because I'm an expert. LOL

  • 1

    Did you use it in the last year?

    You see, if you have not touched a garment for a year, there is of course a reason for it! If you are not your goalkeeper during your weight loss journey, you will not vote next year! Come on!

    PaulPaladin
  • 2

    Do you have a big memory on it?

    I had a drawer full of T-shirts that I would not wear, but they all meant something to me. When I took them on my travels or came from different sports teams, I was in high school sitting there. I would never wear them again, but I could not get rid of them. So I decided to make them in a blanket (which I then folded and placed next). The fact is, you can keep the memories without taking up space in your closet or drawer.

  • 3

    Timeless?

    Have these trousers you voted come back into fashion or are they just grabbing straws? A LBD will always be a LBD and it makes sense to hold on, but you know you have items in your closet that are never "inside" again, so get going!

    Maryia Bahutskaya
  • 4

    Have a few more eyes!

    I did that in the past and it helped a lot! If you have someone to help you clean your closet, you will completely lose it! Your friend will tell you the truth and you will soon stop being pushed in one way or another! If you say, "Well, I could use it again!" They will tell you very quickly that you will not or will not do it!

    Jupiter images

Let's block the advertising! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire