3.30.2018

The Avid Dabber: 3 Tips To Keep Your Banger Quartz Clean

One of the simplest ways to ensure full taste at all times is to keep the nail clean. While this may seem obsolete, thoroughly cleanse the sealing area between each application so that the nail will last longer and the oil used will not affect the taste of your minced meat or concentrate.

First of all, quartz stamp, so I show you three simple steps that I take to keep my quartz clean. These tips also apply to most bumper surfaces, provided they are made of high quality inert materials.

Tip # 1: Do not overheat your quartz

I use a light touch when I bring my quartz to the temperature . If you heat your quartz repeatedly in a fiery, bright red, it will decompose faster. Worse still, if your stack is not completely clean when it turns bright red, old debris on the quartz can "boil" and slowly degrade through a process known as devitrification . Dirt, oils and other impurities can sow the crystallization process and make your beer cloudy and cloudy over time.

I like to "brush" the flame of my torch around the bottom and sides of the fireworks body. This avoids hot spots and guarantees a more even heat on the surface. The use of high quality fuel helps butane butane burners, which are the norm for most Dabbers and are generally preferable because they are cleaner than propane burners.

Tip # 2: Use cotton swabs

The simple act of cleaning your banger with a cotton swab is affectionately known as "Q-Tip Tech". The use of this "technology" is pretty simple. After a touch while the racket is still warm, clean with a cotton swab soiled oil or the remaining charred residue. I like to use one end of a cotton swab to absorb all the oil so that it can be absorbed without spreading it to other parts of the hot quartz. Then I turn it over and seal the other side to see everything else.

If you touch the right temperature you will end up with no more thistles and there will be some puddles (if any). In this case you can even clean after a few touches with the same cotton swab.

Tip 3: Use isopropyl alcohol as needed

For any residue or carbon that is really hard to remove, I recommend only one drop of isopropyl alcohol (iso). It does not take much; just a quick dip on the side of a cotton swab. The iso helps to break down the particles that remain after use, and because it evaporates so easily, it quickly disperses when heated. For a thorough cleaning, you can dip your weapon into a small, hot iso to disperse all the remnants and almost make them new.

I have a door with a custom disc iso vile small glass (photo above) on my desk for easy access at home, and I love to travel with alcohol swabs, so always something to clean up. There are even a number of companies that Swabs are made of cotton with stems filled with isopropyl alcohol. I had a lot of use because they are super easy. Just one end to drop the ISO on the tip of the cotton swab and clean your banger.

It's my simple three-step process to keep my quartz firecrackers as fresh as possible. Dab nails will inevitably wear off over time, but with a bit of routine maintenance you will extend your life while getting better and tastier touch.

Avid Dab of the week

This week I stopped at Diego Pellicer and picked up some of the Polar Gold Line hash Rosin Icetracts . I went with his forbidden fruit (up to 77.8% of total cannabinoids ) because of the deformation of a profile, like terpene thanks to its incredible tangie line and cherry pie . It is adored by tropical influences, citrus fruits and cheerful effects. I appreciate this rosin of hashish and its tart grapefruit flavors that have just a hint of pine flavor. It's soft, powerful and relaxing while it's functional, and I can enjoy it at any time of the day.

Do you have tips or tricks to keep your nail clean? Share them in the comments below or write them on Instagram and send me an email with #aviddabber . Until we meet again, he keeps smiling and only DAB is the best!

Let's block the advertising! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire