6.26.2018

Home This is the easiest and easiest way to clean a dirty whip

Shakes can be difficult to clean. All of these fine teeth are perfect for emulsifying a vinaigrette or whipping up egg whites, but later they create many hard-to-reach spots. And especially when cooking with bacteria that are susceptible to bacteria (like eggs!) Or sticky, oily (like olive oil!), You really want to make sure your whip is thoroughly cleaned.

I spent a lot of time lurking soap sponges between my teeth to clean them one by one. But I am often afraid that I miss something else, especially at the narrowest points where the teeth are connected to the handle. (And if it's a wooden handle, it can not be put in the dishwasher, or maybe you do not have a dishwasher?)

Then, when I heard about it, I got a light bulb. It's so easy, but so effective!

The key to cleaning a dirty whip is filling a container with hot water and soap and ... Whip!

It sounds a bit silly, but it works completely. With the same motion that you would use for your eggs or your oil, this warm soapy water will move through your teeth, cleansing the just stained surface. And it's fun too! It is deeply satisfying to work in the water to see how it can be preserved. I tried it recently, and when I took off my whip, it looked great! An additional rinse of hot water sealed the box.

Well, this trick works best if you wash your bat immediately or put it in a bowl of water while you finish what you are doing. If you leave your sauce or paste on the whip to dry and harden, you may need to wash a little more, even if you beat the very strong soapy water.

But for most of us this is already part of the process; I know that I try to dip my tools into the next step to make cleaning easier later. While you do that, you are good. I know that I will never again try to clean my whip with a sponge!

Have you ever tried this method of punching? Do you have others to share?

Let's block the advertising! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire