6.24.2018

How to clean your Apple AirPods

My Apple AirPods have begun to lose their bright, white and recently. Some dirt and, yes, earwax began to accumulate on them. I went looking for the best way to clean my AirPods ( $ 159 at Abt Electronics ). This is what I found. And after the AirPods cleaning, here are 11 more tips and tricks Airpod and are looking for something 12 for their AirPods iOS .

Apple Cleaning Manual Airpod

Apple recommends that you use a soft, dry, lint-rag and warns about the use of liquids in your cleaning tasks. To remove awkward portions of the microphone and speaker mesh, Apple recommends using a dry cotton swab and a soft brush.

Apple put proven methods. I tried to use a Q-Tip, but in the end always rid of wax and dirt. Then I used an old toothbrush to try to eliminate the roughness teeth, but got better.

Fun tak and a wooden stick

I tried to clean the outside of my AirPod (and box) with a dry cloth to remove dirt, but a better way to remove wax and dirt from the grid and the upper channel speakers. I was looking for help on the internet (like now). This article Cult of Mac showed me the solution. In particular, comments provided by readers of the article, the solution. And the two involved objects that already had at home: Fun-Tak (because I have kids and my kids have posters in their rooms) and wooden sticks (because my wife makes cakes and brownies).

To remove wax and dirt inside the speaker Airpod, take a small piece Fun-Tak, estírela and knead, a little to warm. Then press the speaker several times and he will collect wax and dirt.

The wooden toothpick can be used to gently remove stubborn pieces that are knocked on the sides of the hollow case. A wooden stick is sharp enough to recognize the individual features of coarse dirt and waxy, and is much safer to recognize than an object sharp-edged metal that can scratch the plastic or break the cable shield speaker.

On the screen you see: Apple - gives AirPods intelligence Siri (extra Apple byte ...

43:48

Let's block the advertising! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire