7.29.2019

Mama stains the Disney Princess doll with her new girl with a B & M spray of £ 2

One mother attributed a £ 2 cleanser to the removal of the persistent purple lipstick from her daughter's Disney Princess doll.

The woman posted great photos in the Facebook group before and after that over the weekend cleaned up tips, tricks and recommendations .

Mother reveals how she saved her daughter's Disney Princess doll after a make-up disturbance

4

A mother revealed how she had saved her daughter's Disney Princess doll after a make-up disorder. Credit: Facebook

It was Bartolini's sugar soap, with which the mother fought Rapunzel's stained face.

Subtitling his message, he wrote, "I saved her, my daughter started crying and said no, I do not like her.

"The first picture had just come out of the washing machine, I started using makeup wipes and nail polish removers.

"It made a small difference, and then I decided on sugar soap, which was pretty easy, and I know next time I used sugar soap."

The woman's daughter was too funny to play with lipstick.

4

The woman's daughter was too funny to play with lipstick. Credit: Facebook
After using the sugar spray, Rapunzel was like new

4

Rapunzel looked new after using the sugar spray. Credit: Facebook

The woman added, "It was not easy, I spent a good hour with it.

"Honestly, I thought I had to throw it away '(but I could not part with it'.

Then he explained that he had bought the B & M spray and told other members of the group: "I had it a long time ago.

"It's good to remove grease from the walls, especially if you have the fryer."

You can buy the Bartoline Spray at B & M for £ 2

4

You can buy the Bartoline Spray at B & M for £ 2. Credit: Facebook
  • Buy Bartoline Sugar Soap Spray, £ 2 from B & M

The rest of the cleaning staff was impressed with the results with a comment: "Good job, well done.

"You're better than me, I want him to binn after getting out of the washing machine, hahaha!"

Others said, "It's amazing, I'll remember that."

What a happiness forever.

Meanwhile transmits this woman a baby soap from £ 1 to your make - to clean up brush dirty , and says it is "the best".

A fake tan removed brown spots on his rug with a spray of £ 1 elbow grease .

And one customer claims the Poundland stain remover has removed 1 pound of makeup residue from the floor for 1 pound .

Mama shares the "genius" to make stains on fabric sofas with HAIRSPRAY and a damp cloth

Let's block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire