2.09.2021

The Hinch fan shares a £ 1 hack to remove hair from the carpet: "Better than a vacuum cleaner"

Ms. Hinch, also known as Sophie Hinchcliffe, regularly shares tip with her four million subscribers. On a cleaning page dedicated to Ms. Hinch on Facebook, a fan shared a carpet cleaning trick to wax.

On Ms. Hinch's Facebook page about cleaning tips, a woman shared how she removed hair and dust from her carpet.

She said, "I don't know if you know this cleaning trick, but it's dirt and hair that I came down my stairs.

"I live alone and have no pets, but it just shows how much dirt and hair you can remove from the carpet after vacuuming."

The woman then posted a photo of the extra hair and dirt that she was able to lift from her carpet.

READ MORE: Leave Your Linens Between Washes

One person said, "I use a stiff-bristled brush to make my stairs ... it's amazing what it lifts!"

Another wrote, "This hack is great, definitely worth doing after vacuuming."

"I found this last year, I use my metal to do that. It's better than a vacuum cleaner, "commented a third.

Another fan added, "I have one, they are absolutely amazing. I was horrified when I first used it, I got so much hair!

The woman posted a tip on the same Facebook page, stating, "A little tip that I thought might be helpful to others.

"I cleaned the carpet on my stairs with a little lemon juice diluted in water, used a cloth and rubbed it.

"It's great for staining and removing dirty debris from my dog's paws.

"So if someone wants to freshen up their carpet, I definitely recommend this method."

Lemon is a great natural cleanser because of its acidic yet mild nature.  

In addition, household cleaners can also be used to deodorize the carpet and leave a fresh smell in the house.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire