6.18.2021

Cleaning: Ms. Hinch fans give tips for spot-free windows: "You won't buy window cleaners!"

The feeling of cleanliness took Ms. Hinch in the social networks with more than 4.1 million followers on Instagram on. Hinch, whose full name is Sophie Hunchliffe, gained popularity after sharing her cleaning tips online and on TV. She has now published several books and had a podcast with her husband.

"I thought it was great. No stains and no vinegar smell.

Another user said, "I only used white vinegar to marinate eggs.

"I put some in a spray bottle because I didn't have a glass cleaner, they clean really well and don't have a single stain.

"I don't spray anything on my TV, I have a rag for it, but I'll try to make the mirrors."

Some users have recommended using different solutions such as: B. Tea, washing-up liquid and Windolene.

One user said, "Put two tea bags in hot water and then a microfiber cloth for polishing. "

Another person replied, "I just use a cloth with hot soapy water, then I dry it with a microfiber cloth, always perfect. "

Another said, "Windolene Cream."

Another cleaning fan suggested: "Wonderful window and glass spray with a minky window and window cloth - a dream set for all windows and mirrors.

Adblock test (why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire