6.15.2021

Cleanliness: Hinch fans claim that "old style" is best for bathroom floors

The fans of Ms. Hinch said that "the old way" is best when it comes to clean the floor of the bathroom. The cleaning expert, whose full name is Sophie Hinchliffe, has more than 4.1 million followers on Instagram. Ms. Hinch became famous after she started sharing her cleaning tips and tricks online and on TV.

One user said, "I still think about the old way, hands and knees, go back twice."

Another person said, "I use floor wipes on my hands and knees. "

Another person replied, "First, vacuum on your hands and knees with a flash and a microfiber cloth. "

Another cleaning fan said, "I then vacuum and wipe it with towels on my hands and knees, and when it is dry I vacuum it."

"I think it's the toilet roll that's causing the dust."

Another user said, "I thought it was just me and wondered what I was doing wrong.

"I'm a hand and knee person, I rub myself, then wipe with a damp cloth and come back 30 seconds later. It makes me crazy.

One person replied, "Always on all fours. I can't beat it.

"I vacuum my bathroom floor to remove hair," said one user.

"Then I used wet wipes on the floor from the back of the room to the door on my hands and knees. "

Adblock test (why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire