4.22.2022

My house is dirty, but is yours cleaner? | weekend | The times

Hygiene and I just get along well. Under the sofa in the living room lies a desert of dust, dog hair, and Lego bricks that I prefer to leave future archaeologists untouched. I've been known to eat discarded food straight from the kitchen waste, a habit that scares my kids. And my wife says the last time I cleaned a bathroom was when Tony Blair was Prime Minister.

But like all men who wash their hands only occasionally after using the toilet, the pandemic has made me drastically reconsider my perspective. Cleanliness stood next to piety. The kitchen table and even the door handles are disinfected, the hands rubbed meticulously. However, after a few months, mounting evidence published in The Lancet and Nature showed that humans could

Try Adblock (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire