5.10.2022

Cleaning route until the next permanent change of season - DVIDS

Getting around is difficult; I know because I've moved a lot. Over the past seven years we have moved in and out of nine different homes, doing both military and civilian relocations.
We packed countless pieces of jewelry and doorposts with our children's carvings, threw them away and kept them in memory.
But at this point I feel like an expert at picking up and building a new home wherever life takes us. ("We" are my husband Gregory and our children Madison, Lucine, Levi, Leia and Jack.)
I have learned to spread my packing days over a certain period of time (taking into account the moving date, of course). I start with the lowest priority things, like everything that hangs on our walls, and try to leave the most used areas last (like the kitchen).
As moving day approaches, I toss condiments in our slow cooker (since it helps stem any potential spills), wrap fragile dishes in packing paper (or towels), and commit to paper and pre-cooked meals a day or two beforehand. a movement.
When it comes to cleaning, however, I rely on the wise advice of my good friend, homeowner Jennifer Diaz, for the best advice on leaving a spot sparkling clean and preparing a new home.
Since your company does business in and around Fort Polk, I asked you to share some cleaning tips for getting in and out of a home.
"As a 14-year-old spouse in the military, I can assure you that I've been through this process of on and off the facility many times. When it comes to cleaning, I tend to live by the rule: 'Better leave it than if you find it,'" Diaz said.
For kitchens, Diaz suggests cleaning under appliances at least twice a year for refrigerators and ovens.
"A simple sweep and wipe with your cleaner of choice is all it takes to remove unwanted residue," he said.
"For ovens," he said, "a cleaning pumice stone or a bit of oven cleaner every once in a while helps track down something that can become a big chore if left untouched."
Diaz also recommends cleaning the inside of a refrigerator regularly, especially after a spill.
"Nobody wants to clean bathrooms, but it's a job that needs to be done. I feel like hard water is always a problem (no matter where you live), but a good powdered cleaner works well on these stains," he said.
They can usually deal with any kind of hard water, suds, or rust issues, Diaz said.
"As a Fort Polk military spouse and licensed household cleaner, I can promise you that adhering to these areas will ensure a smooth move-in and put minds at ease for new renters."

Appointment to keep: 05.09.2022
Release date: 05.10.2022 15:25
Story ID: 420390
Location: FORT POLK, LA, USA

Web Views: a
Downloads: 0

PUBLIC DOMAIN

Try Adblock (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire