7.05.2023

Why does Yellowstone star Lainey Wilson always wear flares?

Lainey Wilson's talents are undeniable. The ACM Artist of the Year has taken the country music world by storm with her fun and authentic sound, and also plays Abby on Yellowstone , one of television's most-watched shows. But while her talents are diverse, there's one thing about Lainey you can always count on: her incredible fashion sense, which always goes with flares. He even titled his album Bell Bottom Country.

The "Heart Like a Truck" singer's favorite piece of clothing also highlights her most famous asset, which has taken her viral on Tik Tok (she recently donned bell bottoms to collaborate with Lauren Alaina on a viral hit video, "Thicc as Thieves." celebrates "women and their curves".)

But why does Lainey Wilson wear flares? The answer is simple: stand out. In an interview with Variety , Lainey said, "I've really been trying to figure out what I can do to differentiate myself from the rest of the women in Nashville because it's so important to do that. And what really applies to me? To me." That was the whole review. And I'm glad we did.

frisco, texas may 11 lainey wilson performs onstage during the 58th academy of country music awards at the ford center at the star on may 11, 2023 in frisco, texas photo by theo wargogetty images Interest icon.

Theo Wargo

She doesn't plan to change her ways any time soon: "I mean, we've been doing this for probably about six years now. Probably in 2016, that's when I decided, okay, if I want to do this, I have to do this." I have to wear bell-bottoms and I have to wear my vintage shirts and stuff every day.

Lainey has taken her love of the silhouette to the next level through a partnership with Wrangler . She is the brand's new muse and will have a capsule collection in 2024. And we know to expect bell bottoms in the collection!

Get Lainey Wilson's signature style
Trumpet Flare Jeans
Wrangler trumpet flared jeans

Now 24% discount

Leopard Print Bell Bottoms
Leopard print flared trousers
Metallic Flare Bell Bottoms
Metallic flared trousers
Paisley Bell Bottoms
Cashmere hood bottom
letter mark

Katie Bowlby is the digital director at Country Living, where she covers gift guides, product reviews, crafts and TV shows like Yellowstone. She sews a cross-stitch pattern for the next issue of the magazine.

Try Adblock (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire