8.09.2023

Easy Cleaning: 15 Products That Will Do It For You - BuzzFeed

This vacuum cleaner uses iAdapt 2.0 and vSLAM navigation technology, allowing the robot to map its surroundings around your home. It features a three-stage cleaning system that loosens, lifts and vacuums dirt, dust and pet hair. You can clean under beds, sofas and various hard-to-reach places. Its high-efficiency filter can capture around 99% of allergens, pollen and dust. The vacuum cleaner can be connected to WiFi and works well on carpets and hard floors. Download the iRobot Home App here .

Promising review: " For the idlers! I love my Roomba! It actually parks itself and when I leave work I empty the bin. I can't tell you how much I love this thing! Best purchase I've ever made!" –Amanda

Get it on Amazon for $249 .

Try Adblock (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire