9.09.2014

Fall cleaning: 4 steps to clean a kitchen with gas

Autumn is almost here (eek, I'm so happy)! Every autumn, I give my house a good old cleaning from top to bottom. I appreciate it, in fact, I'm starting excited just thinking about it. This is probably a sign that I have more free time, but whatev! There's something about the introduction of a new season with a sparkling clean and organized home. I would start with my favorite room in the house ... The kitchen !!! Here are my four steps to a clean and fresh kitchen! Follow me! First, open the windows and let the fresh autumn air flow through the house. Grab a cup of coffee, sit down and let's get going.

1 Make a list. Creating a list of everything that needs to be done on machines around the sink cleaning baseboards. Get involved the whole family, if you can. Here is my list of deep cleaning kitchen looks.

Screen Shot 8/20/2014 at 7:59:33 clock

2 Mount detergent. Likes, just to keep things when it comes to my cleaning products. These are my favorite weapons.

  • Instead of the target and wipes: It is no secret that I'm obsessed with cleaning cloths. I confessed several times, I even have a video about it. I use to create my own, but lately I have to mark the site and around the target. That's .85 cents cheaper than the popular brand I used to buy and these babies are strong! Rinse and used it again and again. A large as we go so fast in my house by these cloths. It is so damn easy to clean and disinfect things quickly. And they have a clean smell lemon. Love it!
  • Objectives UP & UP All Purpose Cleaner w / Bleach: I'm not very brand loyal when it comes to my cleaner. I have to take what is offered if I have more. But my husband always goes for the private label for all, and he took this place for me. You can not beat shot 32 ounces for $ 2.19 a bottle! This stuff is great. I like that it in bleach it to kill germs, so make sure your kitchen is well ventilated with a cleaner with bleach. I use it to clean sinks, toilets, garbage cans and other places where germs like to receive Communion.
  • fall CLEAN1
  • Baking Soda: Baking soda is my best friend when it comes stuck to the cleaning of stains and deodorant. I make a thick paste by mixing with a little water, lemon juice or vinegar (depending on what I'm cleaning) will also miss me a little in my garbage, sewage, dishwasher and put a box in the refrigerator for freshness.
  • Sheet (or tracing paper): This is my favorite way to shine, without a trace of glass or shiny surfaces such as windows, door and so on add. After cleaning and drying a bit, I'm crumpled piece of paper and polished to a high gloss. Works like a charm and yes, there are still newspapers.
  • Bowl of water and soap blue: Yes, it should be blue. A little blue dish soap does all the work best in my opinion. Maybe I'm crazy. Lady hot soapy water and an old well I clean it all.

fallcleaning

3 to get a cleaning. This fun right? If not, then it's fun! Wear comfortable clothing, cleaning, turn off the phone (hey stay focused without reservation face!) Monte music, dance, sing and clean! They will be done in no time!

Great house autumn

4 Add a special touch. Stand back and admire what you have accomplished. Your kitchen is clean, hygienic and organized. Are you ready for fall !! A special touch to your kitchen to make you smile. I often cook from a vase of fresh flowers or a pot for a natural air freshener bright autumn decided with cinnamon sticks, cloves, water and orange peel.

flowers falling clean

Congratulations, one below !! Now you are a bubble bath and a glass of wine or run at least, that's what I plan to do :) Good autumn each cleaning !!

, And more to the cleaning to see that in the link below or visit your local Target . storage

What are your favorite kitchen cleaning tips?

Leave your answer below and be entered to win a $ 100 Target
GiftCard® !!!

Contest rules:

No comments twice.

You can (2) total entries by obtained from the following entry methods:

  1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
  2. Tweet (public message) promotion; including exactly one term away in your tweet message: "#OnlyAtTarget" and "#SweepstakesEntry"; and leave the URL to that Tweet in a comment on this entry
  3. About this Promotion, including the revelation that you get a competitive return for writing the blog, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this entry
  4. For those who have no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about another form of input.

The giveaway is open to residents of the United States more than 18 years. The winners will be selected by lottery and will be notified via e-mail. The e-mail notification BlogHer be sweeps@blogher.com directly by e-mail. You have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.

The official rules are here .

This contest will run 08:09 to 22:10.

Do not forget to visit the destination brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read the messages from other bloggers!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and read it on another site, please read the FAQ fivefilters.org/content-only / faq. php # publishers.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire