9.09.2014

The lazy person guide to a Happy Home: Tips for cleaning most insidious haters ...

Large Pin button

Earlier this year I wrote the lazy person lead a happy home , full of tips for people who hate cleaning cleaning. Many of you read and commented, and added their own cleaning tips and ideas are so good I could not stop again and again to share them. Read some tips for cleaning very smart people, aka: You.

Facilitate cleaning of heavy bleeding.

Misterrious: One day I decided that I was so much junk in my house. So I began to get rid of things that have after the appointment of only things in your home that are useful and beautiful. Previously I'd used daily to clean my home ground, and now takes me maybe 2 hours. This includes sewage treatment plants.

With only what I like in my home and have a place for everything made much easier life because I like cleaning, just not to look in my basement. That is next on the list to be controlled. :-)

Shred.

Whippet Walker: When a TV commercial comes on and I jump a little cleaning program to my statements. Shaken to get the job done.

Clean your house in 20 minutes a day.

Apartment Therapy Leroi_de_larue you clean your house in 20 minutes because the position and has changed my life cleaning. I will not rule out exactly 20 minutes (usually more like 30-45, maybe I need timer!), But there is only a small part of my day, and the success is huge. I never, I never have to do a frenzy of cleaning when the guests arrive, and my house is 10 times cleaner than ever before (even if I one lady). I want it!

Listen to the radio!

sogalitno: My new routine (few months) it is connecting to one of my favorite shows (usually 30 or 45 minutes) right when I get home and then with the debris of the day, including e-mail, and other food containers handle things around the house has accumulated, the engine is started if necessary, deal with cats (trash, food, etc.) and then select a room and sweep the dust and disorder.

I heard two episodes usually - time flies.

I also found that if I sit down and "my email" or something to a computer, that's it - I fell - so immediately switched on the radio and motion.

Or ... an audiobook.

anuskaparker: I use audio books now to keep them happy while cleaning my opinion :)

Sometimes call for purification and storage separately.

Xarcady: Do not confuse the storage and cleaning. Storage puts things where they belong. Cleaning removes dirt. Both at the same time, if you do not have homes for all your stuff will last forever, respectively.

Clean per order, not per room.

Mike_in_Hawaii: I use the method of Women's Day : cleaning task, not per room. Select a task, such as dusting and go through each room, dusting, from top to bottom, from left to right. Attack the next room. They move faster because you are not constantly switching between tasks and not be distracted and equipment mainly.

Clean while you wait.

Xarcady for cleaning or storage Use your waiting time. Waiting for the microwave to beep or pop-up toast? Wash Start emptying the dishwasher or anything in the sink. You do not have to finish the job, they only work in the meantime. It's the same with advertising on TV receive and store dust in the living room or on things. Although your hot curling iron, slide the sink and countertop in the bathroom.

Baskets everywhere!

MelTown: baskets. I can not stay on top of the extreme organization, no matter how much I wish I could, but the baskets are a godsend! Toys of all life? Throw in a basket! Care products around the bathroom counter? Shopping Cart! They are the only thing that helps me to control the disease.

Save energy by cleaning.

BellaB: To the heavy cleaning less often do work, I use the method "clean as I go," if I wash my hands, I always wash my cock with my wet hands and sink soaps I am .. 'ensures that the counter around the sink is dry before the bathroom. As I walk from room to room when I take a lint on the floor it away, etc. In general, I have things in place after use. With this method leaves my apartment clean look all the time and not be too embarrassed when it rings be unexpected! Try it! It works ...!

(Photo credit: Everett Collection / Shutterstock)

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and read it on another site, please read the FAQ fivefilters.org/content-only / faq. php # publishers.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire