9.13.2014

Useful Tips Cleaning

I'm always looking to keep my house in order. My house is not perfect. I am constantly cleaning up after my husband and children. With 3 dogs is a full time job. I just realized it's an endless cycle. Something always end up on the floor and dirty footprints have become more balanced.

  Here are some cleaning tips and products to make my job a little easier.

Alcohol
Murphy Oil Soap
Lemon juice
Lemon

I recommend cleaning glass with alcohol and a rubber friction.
The windows and mirrors clean and streak free.

* Ensure Security ventilate the room when cleaning with alcohol and avoid open flames.

I keep my fridge and microwave smelling fresh by rubbing with lemon juice lemon juice diluted with water ;. prefer a mixture 50:50. The acid in the juice of the devil is also ideal for removing stains on the cutting board.

You can also light copper with a lemon. Then mix the cup and some ice cubes in the garbage, to eliminate odors.

I like to use Murphy oil soap on wood furniture. It also keeps my floors and baseboards bright and clean looking.

Apple cider vinegar is also ideal for use in our laminate floor. I use one part vinegar with 1 part apple (hot) water solution. It evaporates quickly leaving my floors without a trace.

Bar Keepers Friend is a fantastic cleaner. It is ideal for removing stains and scratches. I use it to surf the tub and sink.
  
This blue cloths microfiber cleaning cloths are my favorite. The color does not bleed and have many large applications. They are perfect for dusting, washing the car and cleaning the bathroom. They are also washable and reusable.

Magic Erasers are the best! You can use them on something; Fingerprints, stubborn stains, tiles in the bathroom. The list goes on and on.

We keep our shoes clean soles with Magic Eraser to remove dirt and scratches.

Beware, it can dull are the field of cleaning. * It is recommended to test a small area with light pressure before use.


I use Tide for many years go pins. I highly recommend it. I buy them in bulk. They are ideal for removing welcome every time you have a little spill. I have it., Even in small stains on the carpet I keep in my purse and in the car.

Another great product is Shaklee Scour Off paste . It smells like cherries! Can you tell how my tank was used? I had it for years. A little goes a long way. It is ideal for removing sticky residue price tag as well as a healthier way to clean the oven. It will take some elbow grease, but it works very well.

We make cleaning endurable by the activation of some music. Now that my kids are older, have a list of tasks. Keep the house clean should be a family affair. However, my home is never perfect. That's why I clean like crazy to come visit in front of friends and family!


So what is your cleaning routine? Any other cleaning products do you recommend?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and read it on another site, please read the FAQ fivefilters.org/content-only / faq. php # publishers.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire