4.28.2016

Monica Potter Home: Crockery actress in spring cleaning and cooperation with Viva same game ...

Hollywood star Monica Potter gives us all advice for spring cleaning necessary, the scoop on his upcoming show on HGTV, and more!

Monica Potter

Actress Monica Potter (Photo: Michael Kovac, Getty Images)

It's time for spring cleaning and Monica Potter is here to help!

While this probably for his role best known as Kristina Braverman on family favorite fans NBC Potter, his career ran the gamut of genres - from cozying dramedy (Patch Adams) for movies bloody horror (saw), and romances, even eccentric (neck overhead). and now the actress shows a different aspect of his already diverse repertoire.

Earlier this month - the Potter has to help with Viva paper towels together Kick exit marking its national "Unleash the Clean" initiative, which helped organize an event in Ventura, California, introduced the towels role of power by reorganizing housewares old abandoned cleaning, were donated to needy families.

It is only the latest example of Potter passion for DIY and housework. In 2012 he launched his own line of products for the house and the essential beauty , as well as a shop in the company in 2015 , and has recently signed an agreement , with HGTV for a show that follows Potter and his sisters because they are renovating the home Cleveland, where she grew up.

Enstar had the opportunity to work with Potter to entertain at the event and spoke about the club, as he was an expert in cleaning and what it feels like to play a role in almost all categories of film.

Enstar: What - what attracted their association with Viva?
Monica Potter: Many things. I like clean ... and I just love the fact that Viva and the Boys and Girls Club teamed up taken to start the cleaning and literally needy families in housewares give especially at local shops ... everything I am and reduction and recycling to reuse, so it is a good partnership, and we have a lot of fun.

It seems to have a strong passion for the household and cleaning Think -. Because a celebrity - fan are sure that not interested?
Maybe, but I grew up, where my mother was a housewife who never abandons you. I started as a working actor and model when she was 12, so it was always a job for me .... I can afford things to do, how to create a company, so that you can achieve the dreams I have. My job is, but all other things that do work with the community, and Kimberly Clark [the parent company Viva] are very important to me ... and I am thankful that I can be a party.

Some tips for spring cleaning, we can use?
I have a lot. One that I do every day: Do not use harsh chemicals in things, of course. Back to recipes his great - mother .... and do not try to abuse the paper [Article] ... that's what I like ... Viva are soft but durable and can be used over and over again. .. And Involve your children! Because if I've learned to clean, I was very young and was a passion for me.

You can - you talk a little about how it came to about their upcoming show on HGTV?
In 1987, we have our house. My parents moved to Alabama and when we could not afford anything and all our furniture to move ... so I bought the house about a year and a half and when we returned, my sisters and my mother came and saw everything, what was left there. So just start shooting and have pictures of the house and neighbors. I have edited and compiled and sent HGTV, who said it was great to a story about family, seven, only memories ... is a great little trip.

This is the first time that these - even in front of the camera. It was - what appears to be a strange transition from fictional characters, exactly?
That's a very good question. I think if a character is played, it is hidden. I would say that it is difficult to be in the camera, for it is said. "How many want - you" suspend production for HGTV, so I am able to ensure that the changes are correct especially interesting be with my three sisters, is her personality very funny, very calm, very brave.

You - want to share in the family, many of the same qualities Kristina with her ​​character?
I think that over time, there were things that we share, as I was, and I was. It was just a character who my favorite character was I played. The first time I signed up there, it was like, "I do not know if I want to play a woman in a television program." I do not know [series creator] Jason [Katims] very good or writing team and we have worked hard ... to the end of the series [we all] "Oh, my God, if we go one year, the Kristina as do next is going on? you have done everything and covers ".

His acting career was actually a good choice, either lose your head, if the spider or Do sierra -. You favorite genre, a?
You have done your homework ... but you know what? No, I love you all. Because if you are the comedy takes place in a drama. If you're in a comedy, there are sincere moments, so that those who are similar, of the same thing.

[This interview was edited and condensed.]

We block the advertising! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire