5.01.2016

7 Tips for the household pet cleaning

I'm on a mission of spring cleaning and the newly passionate disorder. It makes my house feels quiet and wide, and encourages me personally. This is not an easy task, since I work from home and have two Labradors excretion.

In addition to my house my habitat is and works, I am a host and Airbnb are concerts live in my house, so it is particularly important to me that everything is very neat.

Here are some tips for the houses of the animals that have made it easier for my pet:

Spring cleaning for Tierfamilien
Attach your e - mails on a hook on the door

Buster not only glad that you are willing to go with the foot before, but you will find able belt quickly. Continue to keep Kon Mari method only what brings joy, let your favorite leaves hanging on the hook and donate their extra to your favorite rescue group.

Spring cleaning for Tierfamilien
Toy store in
containers or baskets

Not only is it important that everything a place to store, but for the sake of your dog's behavior, it is worth all the toys are not accessible 24/7. If you play your dog with a toy that can be used as a reward training .

Group I Sanchez and Gina 's toy into two categories: chew toys, interactive toys. Chew Toys Toys and hard rubber Nylabones included as Kongs. I consider this in an open basket, and have access to a toy at any time. Of course, then every day I have to take these toys and they. In the open basket Interactive toys are toys, including my relationship with them. These include balls, tug toy and retrieve all the toys. I keep them in a closed, so you can quickly grab containers, but my dogs do not have access to them.

empty pet

Sanchez is a big spill. In addition to the year, before the summer and winter, large strands of hair fall directly next for weeks at a time. I used to spend every year a vacuum cleaner before all brush clogged skin and was not considered necessary. a vacuum cleaner Dyson Animal Purhcasing was one of the best investments I've made that my home remain free help from animal hair.

Clean Air

Before the arrival of guests Airbnb Ventilate home by opening all windows and have dog beds outdoors. I sprinkled some aromatic fog quiet, calm mind tool refreshing and People for Animals. This is not only my home feel more spacious but leaves fresh and appealing for customers odor.

Spring cleaning for Tierfamilien
Feed
the cat on a plateau

Feed your cat on a high shelf not only useful if you have several native species pet, but is also useful to go for kitty hunting and finding food, highly recommended by veterinarians Vint Virg has. There is also a little physical activity, if you need to go up room.

Spring cleaning for Tierfamilien
boxes

A case not only provides a safe haven for dogs, but it can actually keep things to help. You can keep chewing a toy inside Buster. And, plants and flowers help in a plastic box beauty to bring to your home. Make sure the wipe to do your spring cleaning inside and outside the body Buster.

Clean your pet
dark carpet

The only thing worse than your dog to walk back through puddles and enter your home is, if it does on a white carpet. In general, it is much easier to keep a clean appearance dark carpet. When I had my gold, we have replaced our carpet and decided to choose a carpet that help matched the color, hiding his fur shedding. Since it is not always possible, especially in a multi-tier home business, choosing a darker carpet or if you can Stock.

What do you do to keep your home clean and organized pet? Thanks for the bottom to share your tips in a comment.

Regarding:
You 15 minutes of your time to save the life of an animal of company Refugio?
I is -what the struggles of the most common dog who you think?
MEALTIME what your cat is not

We block the advertising! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire