5.19.2016

Ashlee Simpson-Many things at home, as well as

Stars are like us: Ashlee Simpson charm confessed that both has a lot of clothes, and turd they must hide when friends announced that they fall. (Here's Looking at you, much correspondence. And pile of abandoned shoes. And all other batteries, we are not to speak in public.) If we for their love and Ashlee not harvest on the wedding dress , it would be it's so damn easy identify reading to take a look at his life with his son Bronx, husband Evan Ross and her. daughter Jagger snow - and cleaning tips.

Ashlee-Simpson-cleaning.jpg

Getty Images

How to keep - you organized things for your children?

This has always been the challenge! Once you became a mother that my organization had to speed up, and now that the Jagger start to crawl, I realize again how everything is messy and dirty. With two children, there are always new toys and damage on the ground. Swiffer Wet Jet is simple and convenient and Evan is really a good cleaning, too.

It is - is better than you?

Hmm ... I think it's teamwork. We different things to clean, so that if there is the kitchen, I do to the show.

What was the biggest adjustment when you and your husband would live together?

Our clothes! They took home. It has a lot of clothes, and I have a lot of clothes, so we had a lot of them stay organized storage set.

It's - it's something that your parents have you learned about the cleaning when you were young?

My mother taught me, really a lot. When I got my first apartment, my mother came, she cried and told me I have to learn how to clean clothes and wash. If your first apartment, you move if you realize you're not as clean as you were.

You - Tips to clean quickly when a friend comes?

The Magic Eraser look help preserve the beautiful counter. Seeing then hide only the pillow fluff and the batteries!

We block the advertising! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire