5.26.2018

cleaning Note

Cleaning the toilet is one of the most dreaded tasks, and no wonder. It's a dirty and dirty job. Personally, I would not bother myself too much, because I prefer to know that is clean and bright. The more you do it, the less unpleasant the test is. However, there was a part that always bothered me until I had a stupid epiphany that solved the problem.

Clean the toilets on the order of clean dirty, and top to bottom (I shared my routine at this time in this publication ). I start cleaning the toilet and changing the fabric to polish the outside. And there I have problems.

Wipe with a general-purpose cleaner and a cloth or disinfectant, if the mood occurs to me inevitably gives a thin trace of dust, moisture collected outside the toilet. That's the worst in the gas cap and then down.

The base of the toilet is where things go when trying to wrap the fabric around the rounded base, projections and curved cover thread to make things very dangerous, while the scent stubborn dust continues until the end, trying to collect all lobe Uf.

Then it was time for the light bulb: Why not dust first? Ding Ding ding!

Do not laugh; surely this trick escaped you too! (That's why I'm sharing them.) Taryn Williford, editor of Lifestyle created to suffocate laughter or sarcasm could rightfully have been (no offense to me) when I tell him about my new genius method. You dust it with a vacuum cleaner when cleaning your toilet. Incredible

With a little pep in my step, because I know that they have escaped the dust forever, I am always happy when I, when the toilets remove clean cloth.

Let's block the advertising! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire