5.15.2018

The day of the reader's answer

This is the reader's answer day when I take the opportunity to share some of the comments I have received from you, dear readers, every day of my life. And you're wondering why I do that. I think it's no secret that I blossom when I listen to you and get your comments about what you read.

Comment on "The best cheap heating mattress"

Dear Mary, I have read and appreciated your column and your advice for years. They saved us a lot of money and made us healthier with tips on non-toxic cleaning products, dry balls and stain removers. But I am very grateful for your recommendation on heated mattresses. I have mild arthritis and winters are difficult for these reasons: it's cold; my bed is cold; and my husband can not tolerate it when I open the thermostat. But even when I'm hot, the bed is still cold. Arthritis seems to do more harm when I'm cold and I'm trying to fall asleep. Had the queen cover mattress with two controls. I am so happy with it. It's like a giant heating pad for arthritis. It lets me sleep without drugs. Thank you thank you! They are a great blessing for us. - Anne

Comment on "8 Hacks Wedding Gift"

Dear Mary, I like these suggestions for wedding gifts. But if you choose a couple registration idea and buy another part, it stays in the registry, and you take a chance that someone buys exactly the same item. - DJ

(Some wedding records - Amazon, for example - allow you to mark the item as purchased from another source so that it leaves the list to avoid duplication - Mary)

Comment: "How to make Scum Soap Scum magically ugly, mold and traces of water disappear like magic"

Dear Mary, I just want to let you know how much I appreciate this recipe for the shower cleaner with vinegar and blue aurora. I am amazed at how this has taken care of my soap foam construction. None of the other cleaning products I've tried work half as well. Thank you, Julie

Comment on: "Advice, recipes and instant accessories"

Dear Mary: Thank you for publishing in Instant Pot. I know mine, and I just made yogurt, it's the best! I liked that the right temperature for heating the milk was preset and had no space on the stove to make sure the milk was not cooking. It worked well - JM

Comment: "Pan de Einstein: so light that you feel like a genius"

Dear Mary, this is undoubtedly the best bread I have ever made. I have been making artisan bread for some time and I love it. I tried your recipe for Einsteinbrot (English muffin bread), and it was spectacular. My husband said it's the best bread he's ever eaten. He makes a big bread of normal size. - Carol

Comment on "mistakes tell us what does not work"

Dear Mary, at my age I should have known, but not me. Like most, I thought I could handle it. I borrowed two cars to pay for my credit cards. I had five letters and I reloaded them. Lesson learned Finally, I paid for the car and cut off the cards. I pay you slowly. - Jerez

Comment "How to prepare fabulous meals with a formula, not a recipe"

Dear Mary: More and more, I have created dinner with what you have on hand, instead of a recipe, and I appreciate your formula very much. I wondered how to use the giant zucchini (the outside alone, not the mediocre). I also think that it needs very little taste so I can use small things like olives, mushrooms, vegetables, cranberry sauce, meat etc. instead of throwing it. My goal is not to waste food. The bowls, egg shells and coffee grounds come in my compost pile. Fredrick

Do you want links to all the above columns and products? It is super easy. Just go to EverydayCheapskate.com/comments .

Maria invites questions, comments and suggestions at mary@everydaycheapskate.com or C / O All Stingy Days, 12340 Seal Beach Blvd., Suite B-416, Seal Beach, CA 90740. This column will answer questions of general interest but letters can not Mary Hunt is the founder of the answered www.DebtProofLiving.com , a personal finance website and author of the book "Debt Proof Living" published in 2014. For more information on Mary and read past columns, see the website if Union creator in www.creators.com .

Let's block the advertising! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire