8.31.2019

The cult of clean wings: in the strangely satisfying new trend of Instagram

If your refrigerator looks like mine and contains a little more spaghetti for four days, half a bottle of Pinot Grigio, and a single cucumber pot, you might want to get off your screen.

A small but loyal community of so-called "Clean Fluencers" scores on Instagram and is gaining in numbers.

Your aim? Provide imaginative evidence for carefully organized and ambitious living spaces: laundry cabinets with complex labeling systems, children's shelves with matching colors and a kind of decimal-tau system, apparently:

Pantry Belleabode
Reassuring Image: @ Belleabode

It is enough for Gwyneth to sit down with his yoghurt face mask and notice it.

In the UK, Essex-based Sophie Hinchcliffe made her mark with her elegant Instagram account, Mrs. Hinch , with more than 2.7 million followers and the launch of Essex cleaning products and products. Across the pond, the Chicago-based "cleaning expert " @Cleanmama has 363,000 ministrants in action who follow every cleaning order.

I plunged into the hollow of this strangely addictive trend and followed hashtags and our stories until I reached a subset of Australian women who seemed to be right.

Hoping that my wisdom for me will produce a halo effect, I've tried to figure out how they were (and since it's finally spring cleaning season , I think it's the right time) to bring together our collective Marie Kondo .)

The founder of the highly aesthetic properties of Melbourne @belleabode , which takes its name from social networks, said Mamamia, who entered the room of the organization's home in 2013 during pregnancy with her. first child

"I built my nest and just had to organize everything," she says.

"I asked my husband to paint the whole house and literally reorganize it a few days before the baby's arrival."

Let's block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire