5.24.2021

Do you want to thoroughly clean your drains? Here are 10 TikTok cleaning tips that really work

Ok I finally did, I downloaded TikTok , but only on my iPad because I heard it was a rabbit hole that you can easily get lost in (I didn't want to be a zombie like my husband on Reddit!). I was looking for something that would help me interrupt Zoom meetings and emails when I have a few minutes to spare. Well I definitely found it. And I must say, I love the TikTok cleanup tricks that I have encountered so far.

I don't have a schedule of what and when to clean, and I'm sure there are bunnies of dust out there, but I was inspired to try one thing a day and I don't wear the dishes. I decided to try something out of the ordinary every day and for example today I cleaned my stainless steel appliances.

It's good to only complete one task that is likely to take less than 10 minutes. I think I can have a clean and organized home and these tricks from TikTok have helped me with this. Now all I have to do is find a Lego cleaning hack. Trust me, I've tried sorting them by color, a process my son and I enjoy, but unfortunately his projects always end up in a crazy mess.

If my goal was to have a perfect house all day, I would be done. My goal is to just focus on one point, one day at a time. Here are the top 10 TikTok cleaning tricks that really worked for me:

10 TikTok cleaning tips

Use a children's toothpaste soap dispenser. THIS IS A GAME CHANGE !! For anyone with children, do it now! I'm not going to pretend I don't have toothpaste in the sink, but it dramatically reduced the clutter I see in my kids' bathroom.

@ ashleylogsdon2

Toothpaste dispenser # bath # children #lifehacks #organizar #hack #limpiar #salud oral # dentist #sonrisa #pasta of teeth

♬ Send me on my way - Vibe Street

Dust off the fan blades. Tried this: using an old college t-shirt to clean the blades. Just make sure you roll it up the right way, it worked for me! The dust was disgusting to look at too.

Related: Spring Cleaning Checklists

@secleantok

I am very happy to finally # I have cleaned my #ceilingfan #springcleaning #dust #cleantok #clean #springclean #ItsOurHome #getitdone

♬ Dance, chill - aesthetic sounds

Shower cleaner. I've seen so many videos of the SOS brush filled with vinegar and Dawn detergent on the handle. None of my previous cleaners had handles and my hands still get this dry, especially when I'm not wearing gloves. It's so simple and amazing! I love not having to touch the detergent and it makes my glass doors so beautiful. I do this once a week and it's absolutely easy.

@alittleaboutalot

#cleantok #cleantiktok #showerhack #cleaninghack # easy cleaning

♬ Aesthetics - Xilo

Grout cleaner. Lots of people use toilet cleaner to clean their mortar and I couldn't resist. I've tried my bathrooms and hallways. It's definitely not a game and forget it, it took a lot of cleaning and it took a while to clean. My husband would tell you it made the house smelly, but it definitely cleaned up the grout. I have to repeat that!

Related: 50 Best Tips for Cleaning Up Clutter

@satisfycleaning_

Cleaning mortar #fyp #foryou #grout #limpieza #limpiar #limpiezatiktok # satisfactory #viral #sucio

♬ Spinning Monkeys Monkeys - Kevin MacLeod

Clean the drain . To make your drains smell nice, I put a dishwasher and boiling water in the drain as shown in the video. My drain smelled better and my husband noticed it too!

@To clean up

Christmas cleaning day 8: drain smelly + tab = dishwasher drains fresh and clean #cleanwithjen

♬ The Nutcracker - Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy - Chicago Symphony Orchestra

Clean the drain part 2 . So I decided to try another trend: sprinkle a cup of baking soda around the drain and pour two cups of vinegar over it, followed by white vinegar. After waiting 10 minutes, pour hot water on it. I was impressed afterwards!

@ carolina.mccauley

Here's how to thoroughly clean your drains. ✨ #cleaningtipsandhacks #cleaninginspiration #pringcleaning #tipsandtricks #cleaningtiktok

♬ Who RU - Jufu

I'm taking a bath on my stove. I love having a gas stove, but the amount of clutter it creates is incredible. Of course, I didn't spend a lot of time looking after cast iron grilles because they are heavy and won't fit in my sink. So I do what any sane person would and ignore them. Even Tik Tok. I've seen people use their tubs to soak and clean their screens, so I dipped my screens in the tub with a dishwasher. You definitely got better! I'll try later where you'll leave them in a plastic bag soaked in ammonia overnight!

Related: 10 Printable Checklist For Bathroom Cleaning

@stephanieboothrealtor

How easy to clean stove grids #nowlookatthis #needtoknow #cleantok #cleanhack #hornocleaning

♬ Blue blood - Heinz Kiessling and various artists

Baking soda and essential oils. I have two dogs, two children so really appreciated my carpets / couches. I bought baking soda in bulk, added my son's dream scent (an essential oil), and then stirred the mixture onto my carpets and furniture. I lightly brushed the mixture, let it sit for 10 minutes, and soaked it up. I think it helped my furniture look and smell great too!

@mama_mila_

Enjoy a good night's sleep #limpieza spring #checkroomcheck #momsoftiktok #consejos of cleaning #dormir well #cuidado staff #lifeathome #cleanliving

♬ Run Free (IVIE feat) - Deep Chills

Go to bed with a clean kitchen. At home, I cook and my husband does the dishes, which works fine for me, but he often neglects the stove and countertops. I've watched loads of 10 minute videos to prepare you for your next successful day. Now I spend a few minutes cleaning the stove and countertops. I would say it feels good to wake up in a clean kitchen.

@mama_mila_

The nocturnal routine of 10 minutes to maintain your bright kitchen ✨ # limpiezamotivación #cleanhome #kitchencleaning #cleaningroutine

♬ Mr. Clean - Yung Sauce

DIY stain remover : We just adopted a rescue dog and you can find our carpet in need of a stain remover lately. Funny times! I tried: a cup of water, 1/4 cup of white vinegar, 2 tablespoons of salt, four drops of clear essential oil and it worked!

@mama_mila_

The DIY spray, which your carpet fantastic looks and smells #diycleaner #naturalcleaning #homedecor #cleantok

♬ A Kiss (Oliver Heldens Remix) - Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa

Check out our 10 most popular spring cleaning prints below !

Adblock test (why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire