8.18.2021

Cleaning up: Ms. Hinch's fans give tips on removing pet hair from the washing machine | Express.de

star of the , whose real name is Sophie Hinchcliffe, has more than 4.1 million followers on her Instagram page. He has inspired thousands of people with his cleaning tips, which he regularly posts for his dedicated fans.

Inspired by their clever techniques, fans have started their own social media groups to share clever cleaning methods.

A social media user who had washed her dog's bedding in the washing machine to find clothing covered with pet hair asked for advice on how to remove it from the electrical appliance.

In response to the post, one member of the group said, "I wipe the stamp with paper towels and apply a tablet of detergent and bleach and it works for me.

A second suggested, "Clean every part of your machine, including the rubber seals. I use antibacterial spray and paper towels. Then I wait for it to dry and vacuum it off completely. Then I put a dishwasher tab in the drawer and put the empty machine on a fast cycle to wash the machine thoroughly. This will generally remove all hair and odors from the dogs.

READ MORE: where Kate and William spend in the Anmer Hall, the summer

Another person advised putting clothes in the dryer, adding, "You should remove everything."

One user described his method: " I always drive without water afterwards and apply Fabulosa washing machine cleaner to remove the wet dog odor. When the cycle is complete, simply wipe the inside of the drum and the inside of the door with a baby wipe to remove any remaining hair.

One member of the group said, "Let it dry, then buy a lint roller, it's my pleasure. "

" Put your machine in a very hot 90 degree wash, add a clean powder to the machine, it worked for me," another user said online.

Another suggested, "Do the hottest wash possible without after." We have three dogs and we do it before we use it again on our clothes.

One person described his technique: "After washing the dog, just add washing liquid as usual and nothing.

One person explained, "My mother has a pet bag that she bought on Ebay to put and wash her dog's bed; It is amazing that there is no hair in the machine.

Another said, "I have four dogs, so I always wash the beds and blankets. Wipe the drum, seal, and door with a paper towel to remove as much hair as possible. Then I put my machine on the cleaning cycle with WPRO descaler and degreaser.

One online user suggested putting the washing machine on an empty cycle to get rid of pet hair.

While another said, "I have three dogs and a cat. Your bed linen is changed once a week. Also, watch out for hairs that collect in the jar and wash the inside of the jar.

One member of the group advised, "I do a vacuum cycle with some bleach and it appears to wash off. "

Another said, "I put all of my dog's belongings in a zippered bag after doing the same myself."

Another user described his method: "I just put my washing machine on a 90 ° wash with a solution of white vinegar and fairy liquid that was sprayed onto the drum and drawer. It still works after I wash my dog's bedding.

Adblock test (why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire