8.09.2021

"It works like a charm! Ms. Hinch fans share the“ magic ”trick for removing scratches from floors

Ms. Hinch , an avid cleaning lady whose real name is Sophie Hinchliffe, rose to fame after sharing her housekeeping tips and recommendations on social media and television. Since then she has gained more than four million followers and is the author of several books. Now his fans have started their own social media groups dedicated to tidying up and tidying up.

Other users have claimed that "walnuts remove scratches" because of "oils".

Another Ms. Hinch fan replied: "I wanted to say take a walnut and rub it in there. The walnut oils will help eliminate it.

Another person suggested, "I just saw someone use a walnut on their floor.

"The natural oil in the walnut takes it out, you just have to rub it in until it's used up."

Another person replied, "If it's vinyl and not wood, I'm not sure if walnut will work. We have some scratches on our black LVT kitchen tile, we put WD40 on the scratch.

"It fades, but it's easy to do again."

A third suggested, "Have I heard of the banana peel? Though I never tried.

"I just look at my scratches and complain."

A fourth person said, "Mai, I did it on my floor and it was amazing!"

Adblock test (why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire