11.18.2021

Cleaning: Hinch Fans Explain How To Remove Stains From White Sinks | Express.de

Hinch , whose real name is Sophie Hinchliffe, has grown in popularity after sharing her cleaning tips and advice on social media and television. The cleaning enthusiast has managed to gain more than 4.1 million followers on Instagram. Now his fans have started their own social media groups dedicated to tidying up and tidying up.

Kat Wallace Waide wrote, "Friend of the Keeper Bar and a Magic Eraser."

Emma Clinch said, "Bartenders Friend Powder."

Gillian Myers Price wrote: "Friend of the waiters and laundrettes. "

Lakeland sells Bar Keepers Friend stain remover for £ 2.99.

Jane Gardner suggested, "A bit of toilet cleaner."

Marie Ree Hornby said: "Harpic anti-limescale gel should work overnight."

Alison Burden wrote, "Blanching with hot water and standing for a couple of hours is what I do because I have the same sink."

Karen Watkins said, "I have a white sink. It's a nightmare.

"I think the only thing I use that works is Flash Bleach Spray, which works great for me, but I have to use it all the time."

Adblock test (why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire