3.25.2022

Cleaning fan shares little-known hilarious washing machine drawer advice - Edinburgh Live

One cleaning enthusiast shared a little-known washing machine cleaning tip and others were left speechless.

The woman was previously unaware that her appliance drawer could be removed from the machine and cleaned separately.

Upon discovering this, he saw that the compartment was covered in dirt and quickly cleaned it with hot liquid detergent and a toothbrush.

READ MORE: Aldi's Mother's Day shoppers praise the 'beautiful' new range available today

The woman then took to Facebook to post her discovery along with photos of her compartment before and after the cleaning tips and tricks group.

She wrote: "How the hell didn't I know this giveaway was out? I'm not officially an adult and I love cleaning haha! Thank you everyone for your cleaning tips and tricks."

In no time, the post garnered almost 100 likes and over 110 comments from other cleaning enthusiasts, many of whom didn't know the trick either.

One of them said, "I didn't know that either!"

A second shared: "You say you learn something every day... Well I learned that today thanks."

"Like new, well done," greeted a third.

The Energy Crisis

A fourth wrote: "I brought a used washing machine and had it for 3 years (don't know how long they had it) before I pulled the drawer out and it was full of black mold. I don't think I've ever seen anything like that. I used to wash my clothes in the dung, now he takes mine out once a month.

Other users have recommended tips for cleaning the tray.

One suggested: "Just apply the science, pour boiling water in the detergent drawer, throw away whatever comes in and set the machine to wash, happy days."

Clean washing machine drawer
The woman shared photos of her compartment before and after cleaning

"This filth is driving me insane. I clean mine weekly now. 6 adults on our horse for the washing machine to take a beating. I also put the drawer in hot soapy water overnight, it's such a treat," replied a second .

"Yes, they come out on all washers where you normally hit the back button where the conditioner works," said a third.

A fourth revealed: "I take mine out after every wash. I clean them and the inside of the machine where it 'fits'. Then I let them air out and put them back in for the next wash."

"Nobody reads textbooks anymore," joked another.

Try Adblock (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire