3.11.2022

Shaving foam tip for cleaning baths, showers, sinks and grout - Daily Express

A surprising trick has been used to clean many household surfaces with shaving foam.

Lynsey claimed the product can brighten the bathtub, make faucets sparkle and clean the sink.

He also puts the product on a brush and rubs it into the dirty grout, leaving it on for a few minutes before rinsing it off.

Finally, use the product to eliminate odors around the toilet and clean the outside of the toilet.

She said, "There are so many things you can do with it, here are some quick ideas."

In terms of foam to use, Lynsey suggests going cheap and cheery.

She said: "Don't buy an expensive product, buy one that weighs less than a pound and make sure it's white foam, not blue gel.

Fans tuned in with his shaving cream cleansing uses. "It also takes the pen out of children's hands," said one.

Another wrote, "My mum used it as a base for her white collars... it's a delight."

One said: "Apparently good for cleaning upholstery (particularly armrests) and carpets!"

"I think bathroom mirrors keep them from fogging up," one wrote.

Another said: "My mother in law gave me this cleaning tip years ago and then I forgot about it until she reminded me, thanks.

"I will use it again, especially for grout."

Try Adblock (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire