12.24.2022

East I-14 to open after Friday night's cleanup - Reuters

KILLEEN, Texas (KWTX) -- I-14 East in Killeen is now open after a tractor trailer spilled after an accident Friday night.

A multi-vehicle accident involving the trailer occurred around 11:00 p.m. on December 23 off I-14 at exit 285, where the semi-trailer spilled debris and oil after rolling onto its side.

Killeen crash on East I-14 Friday night
Killeen crash on East I-14 Friday night (City of Killeen)

Environmental teams worked all night to prevent the oil from spreading beyond the crash site. According to Marcus Hood, a spokesman for the city of Killeen, the crews are working with the contractor to complete the cleanup of the area.

Minor injuries were reported in the accident.

Copyright 2022, KWTX. All rights reserved.

Try Adblock (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire