12.19.2022

Tara Lipinski shares her Derm-approved waterless in-flight cleansing hack - NewBeauty

You would be hard pressed to find someone who has spent so much time in cold, dry conditions over the years and had to combine that with glamorous makeup applications like Olympic figure skater Tara Lipinski. Though the 40-year-old hung up her skates years ago, her current career as an on-air sports reporter still includes "TV makeup" as well as numerous scenic flights, both of which have pushed the CeraVe Ambassador to perfect theirs moisturizing skin care routine .

Wet musts:

"I put a lot of emphasis on hydration . During the winter months I need to stay hydrated and hydrated and that comes from living on a dark and icy stretch for so many years. Even as a child and teenager I struggled with small skin rashes and pimples and that's when I started using CeraVe. My mother always had CeraVe at home and I was never afraid to continue using it. On the track, I used the moisturizer or healing ointment to soothe any irritation on my ankle or face. It really helps with the hydration my skin desperately needs.

Images by Jason DeCrow/Invision for CeraVe /AP

Dermatological call:

"I'm not on ice anymore, but I'm in front of a camera, so I'm usually assigned to do heavy makeup for TV. TV makeup is one of my favorite hobbies! I can't stand heavy makeup! I take my toner on the plane, even if it's just a small bottle. I don't use toilet water on the plane, so I take one of those makeup remover wipes and apply the tonic directly to my skin; I don't use water just to wash everything off. I asked my dermatologist if it was ok to use it like this and she said my use was perfect. It removes my makeup, it takes the heaviness off, the mascara, everything leaves no greasy skin feeling like no film or residue left behind. When I'm out and out of water, that's mostly my little thing.

light show:

"I just bought one of these LYMA home lasers; I like to take that and a mask with me when I travel. I really spent a lot of time researching the company and it is said to be very good for the skin and easy to use. I guess that would be my little self-care moment lately.

Images by Jason DeCrow/Invision for CeraVe /AP

find doctor

Find a NewBeauty "best beauty doctor" near you

Try Adblock (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire