12.12.2022

Traditional lovesac sofas are customizable and can be added to any room

My parents had the same sofa for over 20 years: a custom navy blue sofa that we all loved when we moved into a townhouse 15 years ago. My family decided to move to a new house after outgrowing our old outdated house and brought the same sofa with them. The sofa showed no signs of wear but it had outgrown us and the seats were crushed so we needed a new one.

As a result, I started looking for options to buy a new sofa from them. When buying a new model, a stylish, comfortable and well-sized sofa was on my must-have list. A Lovesac representative contacted me to ask if I would be willing to try their sofa, which piqued my interest as Lovesac sofas can be customized in size and material. With great functionality and easy assembly, this sofa ticked all the boxes on my list. It even adapts as your home grows and evolves.

bag of love

Shop it: Lovesac Sactional , (From $2,840, Lovesac )

There is no doubt that the Lovesac is one of the most adaptable sofas in the world. You can choose from chairs, loveseat, loveseat, or showroom-size exhibits, ranging in price from $2,840 to $10,000. There are several options for the Lovesac, but I settled on the Six-Sided, Six-Place Lovesac , which costs $6,800. There are more than 250 fabric covers, three filling variants (standard foam, Lovesoft: a mixture of synthetic fiber and foam and a mixture of down) and accessories such as coasters, surround sound speakers and integrated sockets to choose from. . There is no limit to the customization of the sofas (as they fit together like pieces of a puzzle) and you can start small and add more as needed.

Better Homes and Gardens / Larry Stansbury

You will receive the Sactional in a few weeks. It would have taken a few more weeks if I had chosen something more unique than one of the standard colors and fabrics. Each item was sent individually. As we waited for all the parts to arrive, my parents' living room began to resemble an Amazon fulfillment center. All of the inserts, covers, and accessories came in their own boxes, so we spent a lot of time disassembling the box. Externally, most boxes clearly showed what they contained, but not all.

Better Homes and Gardens / Larry Stansbury

While the instructions were pretty straightforward, part of the problem was that we didn't have enough space to assemble the sofa due to excess cardboard. Stacking the boxes in the hallway and digging to find the next room proved a challenge. It took us about six hours to put the section together.

As well as being extremely comfortable, it is so versatile due to its versatile design that the ability to have seats with storage is perfect as we use the space to store extra blankets for guests on the sofa. The Sactional's fabric is removable and machine washable , meaning it's easy to clean. Although my parents have to take care to air dry everything so it doesn't shrink. In this case you can also order replacement seat and back cushions.

The Sactional looks so much better in real life and I turn all my friends into Lovesacs. After lying on the sofa, it still looks and feels the same as when you first put it on. Every time I visit my parents' house, I confess that I spend more time on the comfortable sofa than I used to. The nice thing about Lovesac Sactionals is that you can buy additional sections if needed, so installing more would be fairly easy.

So get off that old couch and head to Lovesac to invest in Sactional right away .

More must haves

Try Adblock (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire