10.28.2023

My Swiffer cleaning tip is one of my favorites: I don't use the wipes as intended,...

A CLEANING expert has revealed her favorite way to combat dust in your bathroom.

She doesn't use the Swipper sweeping cloths as planned, but instead turns them briefly to make her life much easier.

Cleaning pro Alyssa shared her cleaning tip for Swiffer wipes
Cleaning professional Alyssa tells us her cleaning tip for Swiffer sweeping cloths. Photo credit: tiktok/alyssacleaningcompany
He said it was one of his favorites because it made life so much easier.
He said it was one of his favorites because it made life so much easier. Photo credit : tiktok/alyssacleaningcompany

Alyssa ( @alyssascleaningcompany ), professional housekeeper and business owner, shares helpful cleaning tips and advice online.

In a TikTok video, he told viewers about one of his longtime favorite ways to clean toilets.

"One of my favorite cleaning tricks is to use one of those Swiffer sweeping cloths, but instead of using it for a Swiffer, I use it to dust the bathroom toilet," she said.

Swiffer Sweeper Dry Sweeper Cloths are available on Amazon for $14.44 in a 52-pack.

"I don't spray product and then push dirt and dust away," he added.

For easy cleaning, simply throw away the rags and "makes the job a lot easier."

In the video caption, he mentioned that he first shared the advice over a year ago but felt more people needed to know it.

Many people expressed their additional thoughts and opinions in the comments section of the video.

Most read in Lifestyle

One viewer shared: "What a great idea! I have a whole box but I wanted to throw it away. Go back to my cleaning supplies, okay."

"Honestly, I did almost the same thing until I thought about it!" The content creator responded.

"I only use dryer sheets," one commented.

Alyssa replied: "It works well too!"

"Swiffer Pet Wipes also work wonders on cat hair! » » offered another TikTok user.

"OH MY GOD, THANK YOU. YOU JUST CHANGED MY LIFE. I'm so tired of pushing dirt and dust around!!!!" » congratulated a fan.

He uses it to dust his toilet and not the way he should.
You are using it to dust your toilet and not as intended. Photo credit: tiktok/alyssacleaningcompany
When he's finished, he simply throws the dirty cloth away.
When he's finished, he simply throws the dirty cloth away. Photo credit: tiktok/alyssacleaningcompany

Adblock test (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire