10.10.2023

The 3 best wellness tips from celebrity fitness expert Tracy Anderson – MindBodyGreen

I can't count the number of times I've started working out or taken an exercise class and halfway through I find myself lost wondering what else I need to do or what tomorrow will bring.

For Anderson, time to train is time to organize the mind. As she says, do what you can in advance to make sure your mind wanders less.

"When I train, I switch off everything else. "I start working out and it's time to solve my problems, connect with myself, floss internally and get it all out," she says. "Make sure you take care of the things that worry you during training before you start. I think that's part of being a responsible adult. I always make sure that everything that depends on me is in its place and is done in a way that I can trust.

Adblock test (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire