4.28.2014

10 Tips for Spring Cleaning with household products | Movers Who Blog - Two Men and a Truck

Written by Claire Schneider

The free-throw and curtains to put a joyful welcome mat as it begins to feel like spring. We all know what that means ... time for spring cleaning! To take Tis the season to articles or store ordered corners and tame congested areas.

This may sound strange, but I have been waiting for spring cleaning since last spring. My husband and I have our first house last year, which was a foreclosure, it takes a lot of work. I have tried many different cleaning products eco-friendly cleaning products toxic to the burn-les-lung. However, there are only a few items in our house that is not easy to clean.

, I asked the help of my fantastic go-to for your colleagues, Cleaning Tips Natural / organic spring. I have some of them to the test in our house; I've heard others have worked for many people, as prescribed in the case of gaseous usually.

Vinegar

• Windows and glass: Mix a 50/50 vinegar and distilled water in a spray bottle and grab a few sheets of recycled newspaper. Use a dilution of 25/75 for wood floors and silk sheet. It will shine!

• Rust: Soak rusty vinegar Spot oxide. Since our house was empty for at least six months, our sinks and showers have stubborn rust rings passes around the drains.

I've tried this trick in cleaning our sink. It was really hard to get to the area for a long time (our flight seemed almost waterproof) wet, only after immersion for 30 minutes and scrub with a toothbrush to about 10, not a big difference in the amount of rust , who is also known rust cleaner could not reach.

Rust 1

Rust 2

• General cleaning: vinegar is good for general cleaning toilets and cleaning clogged drains. If left in a container can deodorize a room.

I have a bowl in one of our drawers of clothes that has always had a musty smell, no matter how long I leave vent. From what I can say is that it works great.

Soda Club

• Tasks: Soda Club is perfect for the entry of red wine stains and other annoying free.

Dryer sheets

• dust and hair: Rub a dryer sheet in newborn repeal furniture dusted and dust and hair.

He had to try. We have two dogs and I now at least twice a week dust. Here is a picture of what our table does not appear on the dust for a week without the dryer sheet and the right is one week after the test. It is even more dust than I expected, but it is a questionable improvement.

Table 1 dusty

Table 2 powder

• Odour: dryer sheets are very conveniently located near air freshener air under sinks and sectors of society drawers.

Lemon

• Watermark: Cut a lemon in half and rub the lemon on the metal bracket and rinse.

Not only this work, but he left my bathroom feel beautiful!

• Disposal: Mix ½ cup of lemon juice and ½ cup of baking soda. Lemon heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. Add (to form bubbles) baking powder slowly and mix well. Turn on the disposal and poured down the drain. Put warm water for a few seconds to flush any remaining mixture sink or bowl. Use weekly. If the disposal still a bad odor, repeat.

Cotton

• Ceiling Fans: Slide a pillow in the ceiling fan blades, one clean at a time and. The dust falls into the pillowcase, not about you, your furniture or floors.

This is perhaps one of my favorite things! I have very bad allergies to dust and dust type really help me make sure I'm not going to one of these incredibly fun sneezing attacks this year.

• Shops: Put a sock in one hand and spray it with water. Handle each plate of the bag and pull one end to the other, dusting both sides at once.

I hope these tips natural cleaning and powerful as useful as I do. Our spring cleaning graphics for more tips!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and read on the website of another person, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org / content / faq.php # publishers only.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire