4.25.2014

5 tips for cleaning your cutting Hot Mess

Backyard I do not know about you, but I my garden in the last four or five months utterly ignored., I think I got there once in winter, and it was just to see if it has a Raccoon or an intruder . Needless to say, my lonely backyard is a big hot mess.

But now it's spring! It's time to face my fears and face the jungle that grew in the back of my house. For inspiration, I've put together 5 tips on how to put clean our crazy projects, so we can fun stuff outdoors enthusiasts to do with our families , it is now hot.

1) Be prepared to

Make sure that you all need to start your project. Some must: gardening gloves, large garbage bags of Justice, fertilizer, sun protection, scissors. Too many projects were approved home early because we do not have the right materials. In this way you will not have no excuse, but to go.

2) plan of attack

Very important because the following scenario happened to me several times that I would do is play as a major disorder and stared at me, paralyzed, not knowing where to start. For a large project like a garden, cleaning, it is advisable to make a list of what to do to do first, if you do not give, before you begin.

3) weed

This may not be the most fun to be part of the project, but he has to do. Get your kids and maybe give an incentive - for every bag of weed, shoot, get a dollar.

4) Fertilizers

After the winter, the plants and the grass will be hungry for some nutrients. Now is the time for them to give them a good dose of fertilizer to grow healthy and strong.

5) hire someone

Perhaps you are too busy to do any or all of the above. You know what you can do? Outsource! If you do not already have a gardener on speed dial, ask your friends and neighbors for recommendations. And if you can afford it, is a good choice. Then you can sit back and smell the roses - if the roses have survived, the neglected all winter!

Do you have good tips for easy cleaning garden?

Image via secret T / Flickr

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and read on the website of another person, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org / content / faq.php # publishers only.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire