5.07.2020

New cleaning trick: We always sucked wrong

Do you think you know everything about the vacuum cleaner? Well, think again.

A new viral video should change the way you strive forever and reveal a technique that will blow your mind.

Watch the video above

On the Facebook page with the cleaning tips from Ms. Hinch , is explained in the sequence as the vacuuming is much easier if you blow with a hair dryer dust and dirt from hard spots.

The video shows the technology used in a radiator.

However, Facebook users quickly pointed out that it would be great to use it under beds or in other hard-to-reach places where dust can accumulate.

A boy sucks the floor. Stock image
A boy sucks the floor. Credit Image File: Johner Images / Getty Images / Johner RF

"I tried ... under my bed," said a mother.

"I switched everything off with the hair dryer and then vacuumed it off with my vacuum cleaner.

"My library too ... just blew on her hair dryer to get all the dust out and then vacuumed everything up. It's great."

Other fans couldn't believe that something so simple could make a big difference.

Change of life

"My mind is amazed, I will do it this weekend," said one.

Add another: "I never thought of that!"

A sad third: "Do it tomorrow. It's life that changes."

Add another: "It makes me very happy. I have to do it right away."

More at 7NEWS.com.au

If you want to display this content, please adjust yours .

You can find more information on the use of cookies in our Instructions for cookies .

Let's block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire