6.05.2020

Mom asks for help removing the expensive waterproof toddler eye gel

Char Offley had left his son alone for a few minutes.

The results were terrible. The two-year-old girl played dress up and had a waterproof eyebrow gel on her face.

Furniture and carpets were also spared.

To make matters worse, it was an expensive gel that her mother had just received after waiting 13 days for delivery.

To find a way to tidy up her daughter Ava and the furniture, according to Metro.co.uk, the Wiltshire mother turned to the Hinch Army Cleaning Tips Facebook group, which has nearly 500,000 members.

"Can anyone advise me how to remove waterproof eyebrow gel from my carpet and chair?" Offley wrote.

Ava boy without eyebrow angel.
Ava boy without eyebrow angel. Recognition: Char offley

"The make-up remover doesn't help!" I have most of my son, but I have no hope on the mat. ""

She was not angry, she said amused.

"Don't panic, I'm not mad at her. I thought it was funny! Even more annoying because I just bought the product and it took 13 days to deliver."

The Anastasia Beverly Hills Brewing Angel in question is advertised as a "long-lasting waterproof formula" and costs about AUD32.

Offley told Metro.co.uk: "I was very surprised because I didn't know what it was until I realized I had packed my make up bag!

"I removed my elbow from the chair with fat and a mixture of chlorine from the carpet after nothing else worked!"

Let's block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire