6.10.2020

Samantha Tshuma founds a cleaning company

The chronic

Bongani Ndlovu, correspondent for Showbiz
Zimbabwe's former Miss Tourism, Samantha Tshuma, who says she has OCD, founded a company, Sam's Cleaning Services, to comfort people like her about the Covid-19 pandemic.

Obsessive-compulsive disorders often focus on issues such as fear of germs or the need to organize objects in a certain way.

Tshuma said that her relatives would testify throughout her life that she was a person who feared germs and unclean surfaces.

"The people around me know that I have serious obsessive-compulsive disorder. Sometimes it is always difficult for me to work in places that I find dirty.

"With this cleaning-dependent Covid-19 pandemic, I decided to find a cleaning company that would help others like me," said Tshuma.

She said that she would connect housewives (commonly known as maids) with her customers and vice versa.

"I had housewives and I always wanted them to do things in a certain way. Then it would take me almost a month to teach them how to do it right, time that some may not have, so I want to help employ the right household helpers who know what they are doing, "said Tshuma.

The mother of two, whose model agency Open Eye Studio was affected by the closure caused by Covid-19, said the fashion and beauty industry would change.

"I honestly don't know how it's done in the world, but I'm optimistic that the show after Covid-19 will be there as long as security measures are in place."

"Maybe we will have online competitions, but I am sure that they will continue to take place. Nothing will change, it will only change," he said.

She not only focused on her new business, but also gave beauty tips to aspiring models while shutting down.

"Unfortunately I couldn't take a course because of Covid-19, but in my spare time I gave beauty advice to people who needed it online," said Tshuma.

Let's block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire