6.02.2020

Mom was horrified after the boy's daughter covered up, the carpet and furniture in her perm ...

It happened to the best of us: you turn away from him for a split second and your curious child gets into something that it shouldn't, which often leads to a trace of destruction.

However, for a mother, her little one thought about playing an innocent costume game and covered her entire carpet and furniture with waterproof makeup so that it was impossible to remove.

Mother Char Offley was horrified to learn that her two-year-old daughter was completely covered with Anastasia Beverly Hills long-lasting brow gel.

4 4

Mother Char Offley was horrified to learn that her two-year-old daughter was completely covered with Anastasia Beverly Hill's long-lasting eyebrow angel. Credit: Facebook

After mother Char Offley tried to remove Anastasia Beverly Hills' popular brow gel immediately, she went online and asked members of the Hinch Army Cleaning Tips to remove the waterproof gel from her furniture. - and her 2 year old daughter. Ava.

Frustrated, of course, but very funny, Char shared adorable photos of her makeup girl, who looked almost as beaten up as her mother after trying to clear up the mess.

She wrote: "Can anyone advise me how to remove waterproof eyebrow gel from my carpet and chair?

"The makeup remover doesn't help! I have most of my son, but I have no hope on the mat."

He also managed to dye the carpets and a light chair.

4 4

He also managed to dye the carpets and a light chair. Photo credit: Facebook

And he added funny: "Don't panic, I'm not mad at her, I thought it was fun! Only more annoying that I just bought things and it took me 13 days to get them delivered."

Char also shared a snapshot of his beige carpet and gray chair with Fabulous, both of whom were victims of the boy's antics.

Speaking to Fabulous, Char confirmed that he had successfully removed the stains with the beloved elbow grease from his chair, but said, "I still couldn't remove it from the chair. Carpet, but I'll try a bleaching mix later if the girls do are." in bed because it's a polypropylene mat. "

She added: "With Elbow Grease it fell off immediately! But it didn't touch the mat! I also tried the polishing foam, but it didn't work either!"

As for his daughter, who seemed to be making the most of it, Char said to us: "I managed to get him out of Ava with a lot of Take The Day Off Balm Clinic and Fairy Liquid!" but he admitted that "it took a while".

Char used a cleansing balm to clean his daughter's face and body.

4 4

Char used a cleansing balm to try to remove makeup from her daughter's face and body. Photo credit: Facebook

Group members rushed to Char and made various suggestions for stain removal.

For their daughter, many suggested Body Shop's Camomile Cleansing Balm , where elbow grease was a notable choice for their carpet and fabric.

In the meantime, many others couldn't help but laugh at the situation and comment on the boy's mischievous expression.

"Omg, I shouldn't be laughing but looking at her little face," said one person, "I have no advice other than keeping these photos for their 18th birthday."

Elbow grease removed the stain from the chair, but it was impossible for the carpets

4 4

Elbow Grease removed the stain from the chair, but it was impossible for the carpets. Credit: Facebook

Another added, "Oh my god I'm sorry but it's funny. Have you tried the elbow grease that washes the liquid away?"

Others also joked about the "amazing" brow angel set with someone who said, "At least you know your brow will shine for days if your little diva allows it."

When Char first noticed what had happened, he said to Fabulous, "My first thoughts were 'Oh my god, what is this ?!' I didn't know what it was until I realized I was in my makeup bag! "

"I'm not too upset to clear the mess, just like I didn't buy it and I went out," she joked, "but I think the good thing is that it's a review by Anastasia Beverly Hills, it shows really that there is still resistance to water and water. " Power ".

In other parenting news, a mother of five quintuplets said it was "impossible to raise eight children and not get lost" when she revealed her separation from the marriage.

And the six-year-old mother says mothers should spoil watery weekends because "who cares if kids are late for school".

The mother's parents' trick also drastically goes wrong, leaving their children and their bathroom covered with green paint.

Beauty fan praises Poundland's "flawless" tan that provides instant shine in one layer

Let's block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire