6.17.2020

Stop rubbing! Get a radiantly clean shower screen with this handy $ 2 tool

Credit: Facebook / Mums Who Clean.

Instead of actually cleaning the screen with a lot of grease on your elbow, the small razor can be gently squeezed to easily remove unwanted foam. The super simple tool is available from hardware giant Bunnings at prices starting at $ 1.99. However, you can also purchase variations of the blade tool online for about the same price.

Other members of the site were surprised by the results, one of whom said, "I have one. It has many uses in the house. Loving." Another said: "Back to the old methods, sometimes they are the best."

In the meantime, other reviewers quickly accepted the method, saying that they used it often on their glass or ceramic plates, but never thought about transferring their skills to their shower enclosures. One said, "I use this on my stove, remove stubborn stains," while another repeated, "I use one of them to clean my oven and table." Baking glass. I've never scratched it and it does a great job. "

Let's block the ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire