1.16.2021

The B&M Ugg 79p women's boots are very popular with Hinch fans

One woman gave an inexpensive and practical tip on how to make your Ugg boots look like new again.

The 23-year-old revealed how she managed to transform her boots, which looked tired, worn and had water damage.

Phoebe Loveridge shared her trick with before and after photos on the Hinch Army Cleaning Tips Facebook group.

The Facebook group is extremely popular and sees people sharing helpful cleaning tips and tricks.

Phoebe Loveridge shared her cleaning tip on Facebook

Phoebe has shared with Hinch fans that she used Stardrops White Vinegar Spray to clean her Uggs, reports Plymouth Live.

She said the spray helped make her shoes "super soft" again and now "hold their shape" and are "like new".

She said, "When I looked at the articles on cleaning UGG boots, I thought I was trying to bring my own boots back to life. I'm so pleased with the results!"

The boots are like new now!

B&M sells Stardrops Spray for just 79 cents and Wilkinson for £ 1.50.

Phoebe first filled each boot with newspaper to restore it to its original shape and then sprayed the entire boot with white vinegar.

She then used a nail brush to "gently" brush the suede in clean lines and circles, but explained that other people had used suede brushes.

"Use a damp cloth to wipe all of the suede to remove any excess dirt and vinegar," he wrote.

"Let dry under a radiator. After drying, brush off the chamois."

Phoebe's contribution to the group generated more than 1,600 reactions and 311 comments.

One woman said, "Thank you for that, I asked if anyone knew anyone who cleaned them professionally and my UGG slippers. Tbh, my slippers suck, everyone has advice on that.

"I've worn my boots twice and it rained both times, like rain can stain a boot, God knows! But the slippers I wear every day and my feet sweat and smell bad, any advice is greatly appreciated."

"I literally wanted to ask how to clean my Ugg boots. Thanks for your advice," said another.

Phoebe also shares cleaning tips on her Instagram account, here .

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire