4.11.2024

My marriage is a farce: Our entire relationship is based on lies – Daily Express

"We've been together for about three years," Andy shared on Reddit. "When we were engaged about 14 months ago, we were going through a difficult time."

Andy clarified: "We basically had a fight and she left me. The reason she gave was that I was selfish… and didn't make her a priority."

He spent months figuring out exactly where he went wrong and what he could do better before turning to Josie to reconnect.

At first she refused to speak to him, but soon regained consciousness and the couple resumed their engagement.

"While we were getting back together, she mentioned that she had slept with someone while we were apart," Andy shared.

"I had (a one-night stand) too… and I asked her if she cheated on me during the relationship. She said no. Me neither. We are getting married."

Andy added: "A few months ago it came to light that she had started an emotional affair with a colleague a month before she left me...

"And her leaving me for him...the [real] reason we broke up."

Andy acknowledged the new information, noting, "After a few months [with him], she decided she still wanted to be with me."

What Andy notices is that Josie didn't mention anything about it when they were recovering "at all."

Andy revealed: "During a recent conversation about this situation, I asked him why he lied when I asked him if he had been unfaithful in the relationship.

"He said he thought he just meant 'physical,' so he didn't mention it."

While Josie has apologized profusely since the revelation, Andy now feels like he was lied to.

"I'm having trouble here," Andy admitted. "I feel like I've been lied to...I feel like the whole marriage is a sham because I never understood the whole story."

He asked the Reddit community for "tips on how to deal with this," to which the Reddit community responded.

One user asked: "How can you trust someone who allowed your marriage to be built on a lie?" »

Another said: "You seriously broke up, got back together and then got married six months later? You must realize how stupid this is, right?

Adblock test (Why?)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire